Thread: Golf Clash

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	whygolfclashwhy.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	11676

consecutive frames showing needle stopping in bulleyes but indicating 'great'. Weird. Most of the time it's accurate, I wonder why it does this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Did you make it to the next round Hawg? I shot a -20 earlier. -8 on the first nine and -12 on the second 9. People were coming in and out of the dive shop during that first 9 and effing with my mojo.
    Locked in for the weekend at -18. Even distracted you are kicking my ass.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Soooooooooo....Apparently I'm an idiot. I didn't realize that achievements gave you gems. Me being the type that couldn't give to fecal dumps about achievements, I hadn't ever looked at them to click the "Collect" button.

So I now have over 200 gems that I'm just going to hold onto for a rainy day and cash them in for coins after losing a round at one of the higher tours.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Soooooooooo....Apparently I'm an idiot. I didn't realize that achievements gave you gems. Me being the type that couldn't give to fecal dumps about achievements, I hadn't ever looked at them to click the "Collect" button.

So I now have over 200 gems that I'm just going to hold onto for a rainy day and cash them in for coins after losing a round at one of the higher tours.
    Make sure you check the new clubs in the store each day. You can use your gems to unlock new clubs, that's how I got my Malibu, Big Dog, and Extra Mile.

6. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Don' spend gems for coins, Frey. Ever. just win some more on a lower tour if you need bankroll.

Hawg, I am jealous of that Nirvana. I want one.

8. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Name:	Screenshot_20180119-121419.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	13.9 KB 
ID:	11677

Name:	Screenshot_20180119-121429.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	11678

Name:	Screenshot_20180119-121457.jpg 
Views:	52 
Size:	16.3 KB 
ID:	11679

Pretty proud of that round.

Got a HIO on hole 10!

10. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

You're a machine!!

12. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Slick, how did the weekend round go? I hope this score holds up for a top 10.

Name:	weekendround.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	15.7 KB 
ID:	11685

14. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Fantastic round man! Wow!

I'm about to get started. 4 players are already in at -25 in my first bracket. I'd be happy with a -23 or -24. Here goes nothing!

16. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Name:	Screenshot_20180121-163044.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	12.8 KB 
ID:	11686

Currently 6th place.

Gonna walk the dog and try my second account.

18. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Nice!

I'm going to have to do this 2d account thing.

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Name:	Screenshot_20180121-190658.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	12.9 KB 
ID:	11688

5th place on this one.

Tournaments are tough. You simply can't make any mistakes. ...and you've got to HIO or eagle a par 4 or two to win.

Hopefully we get some goodies from the tournament chests.

Let me know if you get anything good.

23. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Looking like I'll land 7th in the tourney.

The margin for error is so narrow, but it is reassuring that it is skill based. For example, on hole 8 I tried to thread the needle on the right. The one where you have to curl it right, spin it right, and not have right to left wind or you'll hit the bunker. My shot -a great- landed one micrometer beyond the fairway, turning an easy birdie into a par. All I had to do was be smarter about my target placement. I place the target a bit further back and the bounce would still cover the gap. Skill fail.

I won a king chest for my weekly division. Lots of club cards but not a single one I need... Welcome to golf clash.

25. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Looking like I'll land 7th in the tourney.

The margin for error is so narrow, but it is reassuring that it is skill based. For example, on hole 8 I tried to thread the needle on the right. The one where you have to curl it right, spin it right, and not have right to left wind or you'll hit the bunker. My shot -a great- landed one micrometer beyond the fairway, turning an easy birdie into a par. All I had to do was be smarter about my target placement. I place the target a bit further back and the bounce would still cover the gap. Skill fail.

I won a king chest for my weekly division. Lots of club cards but not a single one I need... Welcome to golf clash.
    As you can see from my second scorecard, same thing happened to me on 8.

I usually went with a Marlin, full side spin full topspin then played curl as well.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information