Page 10 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

The Guardian is a tricky club. I can't seem to figure it out. I prefer the Sniper even though I give up distance or the Hammerhead on my other account.

Seems like the sniper/viper/hammerhead have a lower trajectory than the Guardian or Big Dawg and I seem to play the wind better.

I have better success with the Thorn over the Hornet even though pound for pound the Hornet is statistically the better club. I've hold out way more shots with the thorn for some reason.

It's all about the shootouts now though, isn't it? I guess the Guardian backspin makes it very useful for those long shootout holes.

2. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Tournament next week is Sakura Hills.

Tour 3 or Tour 8 if you want to practice up, Hawg.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fzlF7DZ.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	11704

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Tournament next week is Sakura Hills.

Tour 3 or Tour 8 if you want to practice up, Hawg.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fzlF7DZ.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	11704
    Can't decide if I should try pro for the loot. Not sure if I could finish t25 there.

I bet I'd have more fun by starting an alt account at this point. Still haven't done that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Can't decide if I should try pro for the loot. Not sure if I could finish t25 there.

I bet I'd have more fun by starting an alt account at this point. Still haven't done that.
    I want to play Pro too but I don't have the distance off the tee. My fear in trying Pro would be if I don't make the weekend round. I'd rather get rookie prizes than no prizes at all. Especially the balls. The 30 Titans I won on both accounts will go a long way for this week's tourney.

If you start up an Alt, do it now! That way you rank up at the weekend. If you don't rank it up at least once, you can't play in a tourney with it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Tried to create alt account but didn't work. Golf clash recognized my computer.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Tried to create alt account but didn't work. Golf clash recognized my computer.
    Mobile device? Tablet or phone. Don't log in with Facebook just keep it as a Guest.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

LOL at you guys setting up Golf Clash burner accounts.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    LOL at you guys setting up Golf Clash burner accounts.
    It's gotten pretty ridiculous, at least on my end.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

After some trial and error, including installing Bluestacks, I'm going to stick with just the main account.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Just played a match against 'Dustin' who has an avy that said 'Golf Clash Elite' and beat him with my ghetto gear and basic ball. Satisfying.

13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

https://imgur.com/a/YYYaL

GC Tommy's Guide for the tournament.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Slick, do you powerslice?

Slick, do you powerslice?
    I will over power drives and hook or slice sometimes depending on wind conditions but not every time.

I unlocked the Nirvana and got it up to level 3. There's a hole or 2 where I can bomb a drive and not worry about being on the fairway but most of the time I play conservatively, waiting for my opponent to make a mistake.

If not, try to win the shootout.

All right babycakes. You going to do Pro or Rookie?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    All right babycakes. You going to do Pro or Rookie?
    Still haven't decided. I wonder if I do Pro if it will put me in a pod with players with similar clubs, etc., so that I have a chance. The pro chests in Pro are so much better. All the prizes. But probably rookie for now. You?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information