Page 7 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Finally got my first Extra Mile today. Gotta work on getting that sucker upgraded. I've finally clicked off a few wins and I'm up to about 7k gold. Hopefully I can maintain the winning for awhile and make some headway.
    It took me forever to get an EM, it's fickle but the most important club you'll get. IMO.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It took me forever to get an EM, it's fickle but the most important club you'll get. IMO.
    Yea, I'll be upgrading it as soon as I can. I'm starting to build myself a cushion. Clicked off a few more wins before my break ended and i'm up over 12k now. I think I'll stay in tour 4 indefinitely until I get my clubs where I want them.

3. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Yea, I'll be upgrading it as soon as I can. I'm starting to build myself a cushion. Clicked off a few more wins before my break ended and i'm up over 12k now. I think I'll stay in tour 4 indefinitely until I get my clubs where I want them.
    I think that's a great plan. I did that with my second account. I'm still hanging out in Tour 4 with that account. Have a level 4 Extra Mile and over 200,000 bankroll but staying there upgrading clubs.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Now I'm playing tour 6 and it seems every match I'm paired against some ******** with a billion pieces of flair, using elite balls, with ridiculous gear.

I felt this way when you challenged me to a match the other day.

6. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Hawg, what is the link to get the game on the PC. I HATE playing games on my phone.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Hawg, what is the link to get the game on the PC. I HATE playing games on my phone.
    No idea...it just showed up automatically on facebook. I guess you could look for it on facebook.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    You have to play it through facebook. Just type Golf Clash into the facebook search bar (same one you'd use if you were searching for a person) you should get it that way.

Get in on this Joe!

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Slick, are you a Thorn guy, or a Hornet guy? Or does it depend on the tour?

Slick, are you a Thorn guy, or a Hornet guy? Or does it depend on the tour?
    I just switched from a Level 4 Thorn to the Level 4 Hornet. The Hornet is superior if the levels are equal. If I had a Thorn 4 and a Hornet 3, I'd choose the Thorn.

Did you make it to the next round Hawg? I shot a -20 earlier. -8 on the first nine and -12 on the second 9. People were coming in and out of the dive shop during that first 9 and effing with my mojo.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Did you make it to the next round Hawg? I shot a -20 earlier. -8 on the first nine and -12 on the second 9. People were coming in and out of the dive shop during that first 9 and effing with my mojo.
    I haven't played the opening round--is it the same 9 holes as the qualifier?

I'm going back to Thorn 4 after running with a Hornet. It's an interesting choice.

15. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

I haven't played the opening round--is it the same 9 holes as the qualifier?

I'm going back to Thorn 4 after running with a Hornet. It's an interesting choice.
    Yes, it's the same as the qualifier. This time you play that 9 holes twice and you're in a group of 100 instead of 20. You have to finish in the top 50 to qualify for the weekend.

YOu have today and tomorrow to play the next 18 holes.

The weekend is where you get prizes. Coins, balls and chests. ...and a spiffy banner under your avatar!

When you're playing someone 1v1, click on their name, their stats and tournament banners appear so you can check out how good or bad your opposition is.

I finally got my win percentage back up to 57% on 100 games played. I'm making some progress. Having the Extra Mile has helped. That extra 40-50 yards helps cut a shot off most holes because my long and short irons have good distance.

I unlocked Tour 6 finally, but I think I'm going to hang around Tour 4 for awhile longer.

18. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ladderclash.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	95.2 KB 
ID:	11673

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	clashbag.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	88.2 KB 
ID:	11674

20. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information