Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Slick, have you ever earned one of those King chests from the weekly divisional thing?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Ya no...I don't spend money on mobile games. My money is saved for Xbox and PC games.
    I've never understood the stigma against spending money on mobile games. People will drop 70 bucks for an xbox game no problem, but throw a few bucks at a mobile game here and there and you're wasting your money!

3. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    I've never understood the stigma against spending money on mobile games. People will drop 70 bucks for an xbox game no problem, but throw a few bucks at a mobile game here and there and you're wasting your money!
    I'd have no problem doing it, but this way I feel a bit more scrappy. It's my inner-eightmile.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

5. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Slick, have you ever earned one of those King chests from the weekly divisional thing?
    I got 2nd place platinum once but never a king chest.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I got 2nd place platinum once but never a king chest.
    are they worth trying to win, even a platinum? or just win more of the daily tour chests? I can look up the guaranteed prizes, but not sure if they have a much higher % of getting high-tour epic clubs.

are they worth trying to win, even a platinum? or just win more of the daily tour chests? I can look up the guaranteed prizes, but not sure if they have a much higher % of getting high-tour epic clubs.
    I think they're most definitely worth trying to win, but there's no guarantee you'll get any higher level epic club cards.

I've gotten platinum and gold tour chests from regular play from Tour 5 and now Tour 6 and I get cards for the Castaway and Horizon and I haven't used those clubs in ages.

It's just all random supposedly.

One thing I did read was if you're trying to level up a certain club, say for example the Extra Mile, you should play Tour 2 because that's what tour that club came from. If you do your pin chest and get all 8 pins in Tour 2 you'll only get Tour 1 and Tour 2 club cards.

If you do your pin chest on Tour 4, the club cards you get could be from Tours 1-4 so you have less of a chance to get Extra Mile cards.

Contrary to that, if you play the higher level Tours, you get more club cards in general so if you do get Extra Mile to pop up, you'll get more cards for it.

I'd love to get more cards for the Extra Mile but I just can't go back and keep playing Tour 2. There's only like 3 different holes and I just got bored playing the same ones over and over.

9. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

How do the tournaments work? Do you have to play at a specific time? Or play a certain number of matches?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Just realized you can play this on PC.

omg no lag, it's so crisp

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    How do the tournaments work? Do you have to play at a specific time? Or play a certain number of matches?
    Rookie is a 10,000 coin buy in.

Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday are the 9 hole qualifiers. You have to finish in the top half of the qualifying bracket to advance. It is 1v1 format just like regular play and you can play the holes at any time during the 24 hours. Each hole has a 1,000 buy in. If you win the hole you get 2,000. It is possible to make money playing the tournaments. i entered my first tourney with 18,000. Spent 10 for the buy in and won just enough to keep advancing throughout the weekend.

If you qualify either in the Mon, Tues or Wed rounds, you advance to the next round which is 18 holes. You're placed into a bracket with 100 players with similar trophy count.

There's no buy in anymore. It's 1000 a hole from here on out. You have to place in the top 50 to advance to the weekend round.

If you advance you make it to the weekend round. Once again in a bracket of 100 players and you have Saturday and Sunday to complete 18 holes again. Here is where you can win coins, chests and special balls. The higher you finish the better the prizes.

You can play at any time, but you have a timer that lets you know how much time you have to complete your round.

I did the Winter Links Tournament and the Christmas Tournament. Fun as shit! My best finish was 33rd in the final round.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I tried one tourney but was way out of my depth. Not sure I'll do this one but they look super fun.

Just realized you can play this on PC.

omg no lag, it's so crisp
    They just updated the game for the new tourney and took out all of the snow holes from Tour 4 and 5. Those snow graphics were really slowing down my old Samsung tablet. It seems to be running a lot smoother now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

There's no buy in anymore. It's 1000 a hole from here on out. You have to place in the top 50 to advance to the weekend round.
    Sign me up!

I tried one tourney but was way out of my depth. Not sure I'll do this one but they look super fun.
    Get in on this babycakes.

18. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

I need to figure out how to add you guys as friends so I can send coins or play a friendly and vice versa.

I get messages when NTL gets online but I don't see how to send him anything. I think we have to be Fagbook friends first.

I deactivated my Facebook page a long time ago but I have two Golf Clash facebook pages because I hated playing as GUest345098732.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information