Main account.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180105-161731.jpg 
Views:	98 
Size:	10.7 KB 
ID:	11638

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Dear lord! How many hours have you played that thing?!?

Business slow or what!?

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Dear lord! How many hours have you played that thing?!?

Business slow or what!?
    I don't know how many hours but I started playing around Halloween.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Slick, why 2 accounts?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I just unlocked the Razor in my pin chest and did a little dance. I don't think a game has made me do a dance in a long ass time.

This is the best RPG ever.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

7. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Slick, why 2 accounts?
    I was reading around on the Golf Clash forums and it seems that's what most of the more experienced players were doing. It gives you 2 looks at the tournament holes when there's a tournament, the randomness of clubs unlocking, (you might get a club on one account that you don't on another) trying weird shots with overpower and lots of curl that you wouldn't necessarily try on your main account.

9. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Now I'm trying to avoid leveling up too fast. I'd like to get one of those killer chests when I go from rookie 3 to the next level up. So I have to stay below the promotion zone. Can't make too much money, which seems super easy now.

Oh, and pin chests are definitely *not* just the final pin, but an average of some kind.

Unlocked a Thorn finally. Would have preferred a Hornet, but I'm finally satisfied with my club arrangement. I can work with the Dart wedge until the Skewer, but I don't know how much of an improvement in practical terms the Skewer will be.

This game!

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

It's all about the ball guide with short irons and wedges. If you're hitting perfect shots with those clubs, if you're off a bit you want the higher accuracy.

In my opinion a level 6 skewer is better than a level 7 dart for example.

I'm about done at this point...I cannot win anything and have been hovering around $1,000....I can't afford to upgrade clubs because I'm too busy trying to afford tour 3 entry.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm about done at this point...I cannot win anything and have been hovering around $1,000....I can't afford to upgrade clubs because I'm too busy trying to afford tour 3 entry.
    The advice I got was not to move up to the next tour until you had 10 times the buy in. You shouldn't even mess with Tour 3 until you have at least 8000 coins.

It can be a grind, no doubt. I played Tour 3 with like a level 3 Rocket a Viper and Backbone.

If I could log in and play your account for a bit I would.

15. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    The advice I got was not to move up to the next tour until you had 10 times the buy in. You shouldn't even mess with Tour 3 until you have at least 8000 coins.

It can be a grind, no doubt. I played Tour 3 with like a level 3 Rocket a Viper and Backbone.

If I could log in and play your account for a bit I would.
    I'm actually not even winning in tour 2 anymore...I went from like 190 trophies down to 122...It's been a really bad rough spell for no real reason. Every freaking round ends in a closest to the pin and i always miss by a few inches.

To give you an idea how my games been going lately...On the last one, I hit about 288 yards. My opponent hit dang near 350 and was in range for a perfect chip in on her second shot...I on the other hand barely got to the green on my second shot so I lost.

This is how my games are going because I'm getting matched up with people with 200 trophies...

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    To give you an idea how my games been going lately...On the last one, I hit about 288 yards. My opponent hit dang near 350 and was in range for a perfect chip in on her second shot...I on the other hand barely got to the green on my second shot so I lost.

This is how my games are going because I'm getting matched up with people with 200 trophies...
    That is tough, and it's happened to me too. Sometimes you'll get matched up against someone who's been spending a shitload of real money, leveling up clubs to the point where you can't compete.

Then you'll get matched up against a holes like me who have two accounts so we've already played the game for a while even though we have low trophy counts.

She's a cruel mistress this Golf Clash.

19. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Frey, starting one week ago I was broke. Then I used the 11x multiple rule to jump to higher tours. I was up to 100k yesterday before some club upgrades. The 11x entry is the way for me.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information