Page 18 of 20 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    The F—k has two hyphens. You should see me in there. Nick, and my alt account El Güero.

I’ve leveled up the the clan to Pro 2 so you can set up three different golf bags which is nice for using different drivers depending on if you need more accuracy or distance on a certain hole.

Hawg get in on this if you want to.

Found it. I thought those were underscores instead of hyphens.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm gettin up in this beeeeeonck
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'm a clan member now. What do we do?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I remember why I quit playing this game after a while. Every battle comes down to a tie-breaker where as often as not a lucky shot bails out the other guy. I hate how after a point it seems to come down to a coin-toss. . . . 1.31 yards to the hole vs. 1.33 yards to the hole on the tie-breaker against the guy who messed up his drive by trying for max power and ended up in the rough, but was able to get on the green and make a putt to tie.

I don't know. I'll play for a while again because it's been a long time, but the tie-breaker thing frustrates.

5. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I think it's a little too easy to chip in from around the green. Feel like I'm constantly getting beat by chip-ins.

I found the summer major strategy guide was really helpful in helping me think through the right line to take and different shots to make... I think that's my biggest hurdle right now, I don't really know if the lines I'm taking are correct half the time - nor if I have the right clubs in my bag to make those shots.

Also find the tie breakers to be a little bit frustrating.

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I think it's a little too easy to chip in from around the green. Feel like I'm constantly getting beat by chip-ins.

I found the summer major strategy guide was really helpful in helping me think through the right line to take and different shots to make... I think that's my biggest hurdle right now, I don't really know if the lines I'm taking are correct half the time - nor if I have the right clubs in my bag to make those shots.

Also find the tie breakers to be a little bit frustrating.

Yes, the chip-ins. The ability to consistently chip in rewards silly risk taking off of the tee too often.

Chip-ins are definitely too easy. Same with long putts. Probably the biggest complaints anyone could have with this game. You need to learn the shootouts for whatever tour you’re playing. You have to get them dialed in to within 2 yards.

To me, the whole game boils down to making the wind adjustments. I used to just eyeball it but now I use the ring method which has helped my game tremendously.

The Sniper is the best club in the game imo. It has 100 accuracy so you know each ring is 1 mph.

Here is a great place for more info. https://golfclashnotebook.io/

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I used to crush this game, now I'm such a doof. Kinda fun tho.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I forget how tournaments work--do you only get one chance to qualify?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I forget how tournaments work--do you only get one chance to qualify?
    Qualifying is Mon Tues and Wed. 9 holes
    Then Thurs-Fri is Opening round, 18 holes.

Final round is Sat-Sun, 18 holes again.

9 hole tourney this week. Qualify on Thurs or Fri and final round Saturday.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

9 hole tourney this week. Qualify on Thurs or Fri and final round Saturday.
    You still play on phone exclusively?

You still play on phone exclusively?
    No. I use my iPad.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

No. I use my iPad.
    If I want to play on my PC I need to use Blue Stacks. It's another layer of nuisance...you have to deal with Blue Stacks?

If I want to play on my PC I need to use Blue Stacks. It's another layer of nuisance...you have to deal with Blue Stacks?
    No. I tried once on my laptop but it’s an 8 year old Asus with Linux Mint OS. It was laggy as hell and I couldn’t time the needle for shit.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information