Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Guardian seems like a must on the shootout holes on TOur 7. YOu'll really need the backspin on a couple of holes. Is that the club you used?
    Definitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

-21 Pro and -23 Rookie.

That was the hardest tournament yet I think.

3. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I'll run through it tonight I think.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Not sure what I'll finish with, but it won't be that good. On pace for -18. Birdied hole one and stopped giving a shit.

I got a new phone. Once my sim card comes and it has internet in a day or two, I may give it another shot and see if I can be less frustrated with it on a better quality device. (not that the device was likely the issue)

7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I got a new phone. Once my sim card comes and it has internet in a day or two, I may give it another shot and see if I can be less frustrated with it on a better quality device. (not that the device was likely the issue)
    Nice!

Doing a little better... Finally clicked off some wins. My clubs are finally upgraded a bit.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20180226-104953.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	11825

Doing a little better... Finally clicked off some wins. My clubs are finally upgraded a bit.

Name:	Screenshot_20180226-104953.jpg 
Views:	76 
Size:	16.0 KB 
ID:	11825
    I'm mostly hanging out in tour 4 currently. I've won about 5 in a row right now. I'm trying to get built up to $20-$30,000 before I try to win a tour 5 match.

11. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Nice, Frey. That's a solid bag for the tour you're on.

Hawg, you gonna qualify today? I tanked my first one just to get a look at the new holes. People's reactions when you purposely miss putts completely sideways or chip the ball a foot are priceless.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Nice, Frey. That's a solid bag for the tour you're on.

Hawg, you gonna qualify today? I tanked my first one just to get a look at the new holes. People's reactions when you purposely miss putts completely sideways or chip the ball a foot are priceless.
    I got some other irons in the fire, Golf Clash is in the relegation zone at the moment...new holes?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I got some other irons in the fire, Golf Clash is in the relegation zone at the moment...new holes?
    Yes, there are new holes on TOur 2 or Tour 7.

Well, now that I've started grinding tour 4, I'm finally making headway I'm getting the the point where I win more often than lose thanks to having better clubs. I'm going to wait until I have 30-40k in the bank to finally move to tour 5.

16. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Well, now that I've started grinding tour 4, I'm finally making headway I'm getting the the point where I win more often than lose thanks to having better clubs. I'm going to wait until I have 30-40k in the bank to finally move to tour 5.
    Good strategy.

Name:	Screenshot_20180303-132400.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	13.7 KB 
ID:	11837

Name:	Screenshot_20180303-132410.jpg 
Views:	68 
Size:	12.7 KB 
ID:	11838

Get some Golf Clash!

See if this holds up. Off to try my Pro account now.

19. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

I'm intrigued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information