Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Golf Clash

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Anyone have this happen? Only once, yesterday, but it was supremely frustrating.

On the green. Mid-range putt. Nothing too scary, but a decent break.

I line it up. Flag is in the air, and the cup is glowing blue with my blue line right into the center of it. I hit the putt "perfect", and it lips out. . ..

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

That's never happened to me. The frustration I am familiar with.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by NightTrainLayne View Post
    Anyone have this happen? Only once, yesterday, but it was supremely frustrating.

On the green. Mid-range putt. Nothing too scary, but a decent break.

I line it up. Flag is in the air, and the cup is glowing blue with my blue line right into the center of it. I hit the putt "perfect", and it lips out. . ..
    I've missed some putts where I thought they should have been good. Maybe you had too much speed on it?

I usually have it so I'm just barely past the hole. There's been a few times where I've miss hit it and still had it circle around and drop. It won't do that if you hit it too hard.

Hawg? YOu gonna get after it today or tomorrow?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Hawg? YOu gonna get after it today or tomorrow?
    Probably start today.

Who knew that getting back to 50 trophies in tour 2 was near impossible?
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

You?

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Probably start today.

Who knew that getting back to 50 trophies in tour 2 was near impossible?
    Yeah, now you're playing Tour 2 against dudes with a shitload of trophies and good clubs.

I tried playing Tour 3 when the tournament was announced to practice the holes and the sharks were out. No doubt.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

It's super frustrating. It's like the Playdemic database decided I needed to be paired against near perfect players for a good match. When I finally get a human, they albatross on me. I just want my frigging trophies back!

9. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Then, you step up your play and that's the new standard for all future play. It's like a personal trainer that constantly works you to exhaustion.

11. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's super frustrating. It's like the Playdemic database decided I needed to be paired against near perfect players for a good match. When I finally get a human, they albatross on me. I just want my frigging trophies back!
    i started playing Tour 6 this morning and had a player albatross, the next one holes out a backbone for eagle on a par 4. Took me 3 games win one. I was trying to fill one of the Tour chest slots so I didn't get a Tour 3 chest when I started the tournament.

Effing A! Decided to use a Titan on the first hole and bomb/slice a drive and be super aggressive. Wound up with a short chip for eagle. Tablet battery died and by the time i fished the cord out of my backpack and got turned on I timed out and was awarded a bogey.

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    Effing A! Decided to use a Titan on the first hole and bomb/slice a drive and be super aggressive. Wound up with a short chip for eagle. Tablet battery died and by the time i fished the cord out of my backpack and got turned on I timed out and was awarded a bogey.
    Damn.

I've gotten lucky on the front 9, -13 so far, and a stupid albatross jumped out of the hole 3.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Be honest. How many minutes (or hours?) are you guys playing this each day?

No judgement.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post

No judgement.
    I'll have to track it with my billing software. Get back to you.

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post

No judgement.
    I'm on this mofo a lot lately. Maybe 4 hours a day.

There's a lot of down time at the dive shop so it's a good time killer.

20. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information