Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Allbright: Broncos quietly shopped Demaryius Thomas at trade deadline

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

I don't buy the report, but it honestly seems like a great idea to try to trade him if we can get Brandon Marshall value(2 2nds) for him. I love DT, and maybe it was just Siemian, but it just felt like he fell off the map as far as taking over games. If there is no Brandon Marshall value to be had, then it is an easy decision to not make a move.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoTech View Post
    Shitty like a brown round thing hitting the ground, much like pass after pass this fool has dropped?
    Now call him a pile of shit.

3. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

too weak after changing to a vegan diet LMMFAO! this report is bunk.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

5. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I figured as lightweight as abe is.
    I just have a good metabolism, try to exercise, and watch what I eat. In other words, I am the anti-slim.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Okay I realized that I've used the offense of line and quarterback play as an excuse for many problems with this offense. But seriously we can't attribute poro line play to his inability to make plays down the field? I don't think physically he's any worse than it was during the Super Bowl season. In fact I would say that he's probably better because he got the hip fixed. The problem has been that we can't consistently get in the ball and there's not enough time for the longer pass plays to develop.

9. The Following User High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

We need a QB that can get him the ball before we call him over the hill. They all drop a pass now and then. If the ball is where it is supposed to be it makes it more catchable.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    Okay I realized that I've used the offense of line and quarterback play as an excuse for many problems with this offense. But seriously we can't attribute poro line play to his inability to make plays down the field? I don't think physically he's any worse than it was during the Super Bowl season. In fact I would say that he's probably better because he got the hip fixed. The problem has been that we can't consistently get in the ball and there's not enough time for the longer pass plays to develop.
    Speech to text?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

13. The Following 2 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    It’s amazing he’s never missed a game.
    It's amazing he set a SB receptions record and prevented the first SB shutout EVER as the ONLY person on the roster who showed up against Seattle. So the long time knock on him is that he consistently leads the team in receiving stats but "not when it counts." Frankly, I think regularly catching more balls than ANY Bronco yet failing to catch ANY at ANY time it mattered would be an impressive accomplishment in itself, if a somewhat bizarre one.

People see what they want and/or are conditioned to see: That's why we're on our third starting QB in a single season, and third OC in two seasons, yet a host of people are still managing to convince themselves the QB and/or OC is what's crippling our offense. Even after hiring McCoy because he wouldn't run "Kubiaks" so-simple-a-caveman-lineman-could-do-it offense, then firing him because he DID run that same offense. Remember when the bum QB crippling our offense was Peyton Manning?
    Last edited by Joel; 11-21-2017 at 08:55 PM.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Joel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    albright is total bullshit.

rofl
    Full of diarrhea shit.....

Total bogus article.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    too weak after changing to a vegan diet LMMFAO! this report is bunk.

Dude this is the first time ive ever heard a report use a vegan diet as a reason why a team is shopping him..... Do people know the human body actually doesn't need meat to be strong as a ox? You can go your entire life without eating meat and be just fine, you can also eat some meats and be just fine. This article is so shitty and bronco fans here are so dull they didn't even notice the report blaming a got damn vegetables diet......

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Seems like he's had a lingering hip issue for the past 2+ seasons now. I'm not sure if he'll ever be healthy or what, but I'm sure it's affecting his game play. Regardless, not opposed to see him gone, I think he's here for another year because of his contract though

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I’m happy he got paid and that he doesn’t act like a normal jackass WR and that he won a ring with us.

21. The Following 12 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    Seems like he's had a lingering hip issue for the past 2+ seasons now. I'm not sure if he'll ever be healthy or what, but I'm sure it's affecting his game play. Regardless, not opposed to see him gone, I think he's here for another year because of his contract though
    He's played hurt big chunks of many seasons. Y'know, because of his whole lack of effort/heart thing. I do share the view those extending injuries have impacted his performance for a while, even if rarely enough to keep him out of games. Kind of like when he separated a shoulder early in his first SB, then came back to finish the game and prevent us laying historys first SB goose egg. Though maybe that's a bad example, since no 100% healthy player has ever caught that many balls in a SB.
    Oh, valid point. I thought you meant all starters, you should take the time to be more descriptive, don't be shy. Jaded

Never confuse frustrated candor and disloyal malice.
    Love can't be coerced. —Me

23. The Following User High Fived Joel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by Joel View Post
    He's played hurt big chunks of many seasons. Y'know, because of his whole lack of effort/heart thing. I do share the view those extending injuries have impacted his performance for a while, even if rarely enough to keep him out of games. Kind of like when he separated a shoulder early in his first SB, then came back to finish the game and prevent us laying historys first SB goose egg. Though maybe that's a bad example, since no 100% healthy player has ever caught that many balls in a SB.
    He has been a great receiver for us, especially during the Manning years but at what point do you say, "thanks for everything, but we want to go younger, and cheaper".. 6 TD's in 2015, 5 TD's in 2016, and 3 so far in 2017, too much $$$ to be paying someone we don't have a good enough QB to utilize him with.

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I’m happy he got paid and that he doesn’t act like a normal jackass WR and that he won a ring with us.
    For real, look at all of the receivers who become big names and act like divas. DT is a quiet hard working dude.

He deserves to be on a team with fans who are more appreciative of him as a high character guy and a key to our success over the last few years.

26. The Following 4 Users High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information