Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Charles Manson dead

I think Tamara Samsonova is the most fascinating serial killer

Ed Gein is interesting because so many movies have been made with aspects of his life.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    I think Tamara Samsonova is the most fascinating serial killer

Ed Gein is interesting because so many movies have been made with aspects of his life.
    Wasn't there a Canadian couple some years back, Holowka or something like that, killed a bunch of people near Toronto?

Edit - I looked her up. Karla Homolka and her husband Paul Bernardo. Really evil and disgusting couple, tortured, raped and killed a number of teenaged girls back in the early 90's. I remember it got a good amount of newspaper coverage in Western NY

Karla is now freed from prison. She got a deal to testify against her husband and only served 12 years
    Last edited by Dreadnought; 11-21-2017 at 02:54 PM.
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

3. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnought View Post
    Wasn't there a Canadian couple some years back, Holowka or something like that, killed a bunch of people near Toronto?

Edit - I looked her up. Karla Homolka and her husband Paul Bernardo. Really evil and disgusting couple, tortured, raped and killed a number of teenaged girls back in the early 90's. I remember it got a good amount of newspaper coverage in Western NY

Karla is now freed from prison. She got a deal to testify against her husband and only served 12 years
    Yeah I think she was released a year or two ago.

Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Robert Pickton was another Canadian serial killer, he confessed to killing 49 women. After killing them he would feed them to his pigs, which he then slaughtered and sold to people. My brothers best friend used to live in the same area and his mom used to buy pork from this guy. I am completely serious and not making this up at all, my brothers buddy hasn't ate pork since this all came out.

Imagine that shit, knowing that you ate pork that was supplied with human meat.

6. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Robert Pickton was another Canadian serial killer, he confessed to killing 49 women. After killing them he would feed them to his pigs, which he then slaughtered and sold to people. My brothers best friend used to live in the same area and his mom used to buy pork from this guy. I am completely serious and not making this up at all, my brothers buddy hasn't ate pork since this all came out.

I bet it was delicious, Canadians are so soft and tender.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

8. The Following 5 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

http://toronto.citynews.ca/2017/05/3...entary-school/

10. The Following User High Fived PatriotsGuy For This Post:

Also I probably posted about this before but in my old house the downstairs shitter had a book on serial killers and the upstairs had one about mass murderers. My wife used to warn everyone about them before they used the bathrooms.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Oh Hell no! I love Canadians, but WTF is wrong with youse guys?
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

13. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:

15. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Oh Hell no! I love Canadians, but WTF is wrong with youse guys?
    See we fixed it

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I love stories like that.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Man. . .you all a very well informed on serial killers.

:slowly backs out of forum:

19. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

NTL I see you as a BTK fan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    NTL I see you as a BTK fan.
    Or Richard Ramirez. He was from El Paso.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

I must admit, I've never taken the time to find my particular favorite serial killer.

23. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information