Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VJ presser.....

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Cj had played hard behind this shit line. Don't see the right tackle or left guard showing that kind of emotion.

CJ's been one of the only bright spots on that offense.
    CJ and Sanders give it their all every game. Can't really say that about many other guys on that side of the ball.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    I dont blame you CJ

Holy shit these guy's are feeling it.... Who says they don't give a ****? They care, they just don't have the quarterback and the few more pieces to make a difference.

4. The Following User High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    Gotta respect CJ for feeling that.
    Pointing fingers only at himself while talking only about what he did to contribute to the loss. That's what you hope every player & coach is doing.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I hope the players and coaches are working to stop making stupid mistakes, which hasn't been the case for at least 6 games now.

But yeah, I guess contrition is good too... in a way.

Sometimes it's good too hit rock bottom, very humbling for alot of these guys who haven't had a terrible humbling season. Plus a top 3 pick and a group of guys coming back next year knowing that what they thought they were? Wasn't shit! Get to work, get better!

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I wish I was there to give CJ one of my patented pep-talks;

Hey, bud, listen. We all know you wanted to show up for your team. But your team just sucks man. It just really sucks. It's ok to suck along with those guys. Those guys are your teammates, and the trash product you guys bring to the field week in and week out is leaving the fan base numb. Numb is better than pain, man. You cool? Numb it up bro.
    Too bad that’s patented. I’d like to use it.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

9. The Following 3 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Holy shit these guy's are feeling it.... Who says they don't give a ****? They care, they just don't have the quarterback and the few more pieces to make a difference.
    You know who ain’t feeling it? Damaryius Thomas. Never has, never will.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Well, at least he didn't go soft.

His hands, anyway.

12. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Thomas has been through too much real ife trauma too cry over a game, doesn't mean he doesn't care though. Smh

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Thomas has been through too much real ife trauma too cry over a game, doesn't mean he doesn't care though. Smh
    But he cashes those checks don’t he? If he was worth a shit he’d care, regardless of the mistakes his momma and grandma made. Another dumbass take...

So if you don't cry you don't care..... Lol okay little buddy.

Ain’t your buddy, ain’t little. Ain’t got any more time to waste on your dumb ass.

If you say so buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Wouldn't be the first concerns we've heard about his work ethic. If it's the end of his second year and the only reason he isn't playing is because he's not working hard enough, cut that loser at the end of the year and move on.
    I could have read Elway's meaning wrong, but I took that not him saying that Lynch isn't working hard, but that right now their focus isn't on next year and developing Lynch, but in ending the losing streak, and for that you have to work hard every day and then focus on winning on Sunday.

Now, that said, I can also see how he could be saying that Lynch isn't working hard day in and day out, and that's why he's not starting, but if that's the reason, why promote him to second string.

My take, and it could very well be wrong, is that they were looking at this game as one that if they could get the win, that while a longshot, the playoffs were still possible. Heck, if they had won, they would have only bee two games behind the Chiefs.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Tned For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    I could have read Elway's meaning wrong, but I took that not him saying that Lynch isn't working hard, but that right now their focus isn't on next year and developing Lynch, but in ending the losing streak, and for that you have to work hard every day and then focus on winning on Sunday.

Now, that said, I can also see how he could be saying that Lynch isn't working hard day in and day out, and that's why he's not starting, but if that's the reason, why promote him to second string.

My take, and it could very well be wrong, is that they were looking at this game as one that if they could get the win, that while a longshot, the playoffs were still possible. Heck, if they had won, they would have only bee two games behind the Chiefs.
    You think it's possible there's a mental issue with Lynch? I believed VJ hinted at that a few weeks ago saying something along the lines of not being "physically or mentally ready"

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information