Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Broncos “Frustrated” with McCoy.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    TJ Yates won a PO game, some names are just outliers. Tebow is one of them, he’s just the most over-hyped outlier.
    I hope one day we welcome him back and thank him for dressing up that season.

2. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I hope one day we welcome him back and thank him for dressing up that season.
    They thanked him by sending him to the grand stage of NY so he could inspire the masses from a much bigger platform. Like when he took off his shirt and went on a soothing jog in front of radio row during a torrential downpour. I bet Shane still faps to that bit of inspiration.

God bless.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Lol.

"He's never had a good offense, except for the ones that were good. But those don't count!"

An awful argument really.
    It's a fair point. Peyton insisted on running his offense, when they didn't run it, they didn't get yardage. Then they relent and pinball that ish. It was more Gase than McCoy that got results with Manning.

And Rivers...he steps into the same kind of role with another vet. Not hard to believe he was more passenger than pilot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Not that I'm espousing that theory. But it's not the rubbish you imply.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    It's a fair point. Peyton insisted on running his offense, when they didn't run it, they didn't get yardage. Then they relent and pinball that ish. It was more Gase than McCoy that got results with Manning.

And Rivers...he steps into the same kind of role with another vet. Not hard to believe he was more passenger than pilot.
    If we go down this road, then we're getting to a territory where we have to say coordinators don't matter at all, and I simply don't believe that.

The quarterbacks here in Denver are bad. It starts there.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I don’t think the coaching raises the game of our QB’s. It’s not an either/or sitcb. Marginally talented, and marginal coaching. Deadly mix. And why did Semen regress? What was the variables?

(I think we miss Dennison and Kubes etc)

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I don’t think the coaching raises the game of our QB’s. It’s not an either/or sitcb. Marginally talented, and marginal coaching. Deadly mix. And why did Semen regress? What was the variables?

(I think we miss Dennison and Kubes etc)
    I don't think Siemian regressed. I think he's been pretty much the same guy the whole time. I know that will not be a popular opinion.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I don't think Siemian regressed. I think he's been pretty much the same guy the whole time. I know that will not be a popular opinion.
    Much more popular than, "teams called, he said no, end of story."

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Agree, and it saddens me. I hoped he had a level-up functionality.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

He was never going to be great, regardless of coaching. He is a good back up though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

15. The Following 2 Users High Fived slim For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Much more popular than, "teams called, he said no, end of story."
    You have any Hall of Famers you want to compare Siemian to at this point?

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

You have any Hall of Famers you want to compare Siemian to at this point?
    If it will upset you and Slim, I might be able to rustle something up.

19. The Following User High Fived Tned For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information