Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Bengals 11/19/17

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    I wish I had your confidence.
    We might be worst than the Browns. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Niners could beat us.

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    We might be worst than the Browns. I wouldn’t be surprised if the Niners could beat us.
    Lol. Seriously?

Stick to the draft order, only one team has zerowins.

And the niners have like 1 win if that.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    And the niners have like 1 win if that.
    If records won games we'd have been set after our week one win.

6. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Adopted Bronco:
    Sammy Winder

We are so ******* bad that I don't even care that I couldn't get the game on TV or find a livestream somewhere.
    I used to get bent when I couldn't watch the games.
    Not this season.

#SuckForLuck

Adopted Bronco:
    DT88

Was it just me or did Traylor look like a legit TE? Maybe I'm just not used to seeing a TE that can block, catch, walk, talk, and chew bubblegum

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived swaiy For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Life is too short and the football season is DEFINITELY too short. I am looking forward to the game! I have to go to a dumb lunch thing with my wife's friends who never watch football and I tricked them into going to a brewery with the game on the TV! MWHAHAHAHAHA!

Let's get back on the winning track. There is no excuse to lose the the Bungles today.
    Man this totally backfired on me! We got seated just after kickoff and i had a GREAT view of the TV just over the bar. I saw them go 3 and out, then get the the punt block that set them up. I saw them driving for a TD or at least a FG and got distracted when we put our orders in with the waitress. Then I heard some groans and a laugh as I looked back when the DB was running the INT for what was nearly a Touchdown.

That was a microcosm of the entire season for me. Things were going along just fine early on, then you look away for a second and the whole thing fell apart.

I got to listen to the rest of the game on the drive back from the springs and saw a GORGEOUS sunset as I heard them fall apart late. I've made peace with this season a few weeks ago, but it is still disappointing to keep losing the same way. Preseason starts next week and continues in my mind until the next full season starts. Let's see who wants to play and who wants to stay.

Elway deserves a lot of the blame for what is going on here, but one thing I know is that he doesn't put up with bullshit. After John Fox went to a Super Bowl and a great record for a few years he blew the whole thing up and reworked the entire team into a defensive juggernaught. I want him to come down with a fire and fury this offseason and come back with a PLAN next year. I don't care what it is, but this is obviously not working. If we are going to be an average/below average team as we rebuild, let's at least make an offense that can put together 20+ points a game.

12. The Following 7 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by swaiy View Post
    Was it just me or did Traylor look like a legit TE? Maybe I'm just not used to seeing a TE that can block, catch, walk, talk, and chew bubblegum
    Was going to post this. Yes, one of the few bright spots, especially considering he wasn't even on the real team until Friday. A guy like Heuerman only has six catches all year and Traylor has four in this game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by MasterShake View Post
    Man this totally backfired on me! We got seated just after kickoff and i had a GREAT view of the TV just over the bar. I saw them go 3 and out, then get the the punt block that set them up. I saw them driving for a TD or at least a FG and got distracted when we put our orders in with the waitress. Then I heard some groans and a laugh as I looked back when the DB was running the INT for what was nearly a Touchdown.

That was a microcosm of the entire season for me. Things were going along just fine early on, then you look away for a second and the whole thing fell apart.

I got to listen to the rest of the game on the drive back from the springs and saw a GORGEOUS sunset as I heard them fall apart late. I've made peace with this season a few weeks ago, but it is still disappointing to keep losing the same way. Preseason starts next week and continues in my mind until the next full season starts. Let's see who wants to play and who wants to stay.

Elway deserves a lot of the blame for what is going on here, but one thing I know is that he doesn't put up with bullshit. After John Fox went to a Super Bowl and a great record for a few years he blew the whole thing up and reworked the entire team into a defensive juggernaught. I want him to come down with a fire and fury this offseason and come back with a PLAN next year. I don't care what it is, but this is obviously not working. If we are going to be an average/below average team as we rebuild, let's at least make an offense that can put together 20+ points a game.
    if he's actually serious about winning, he needs to legitimately self-scout, and fix what's broken. . . #7 needs to hire scot mccloughan to run our drafts-- his current drinking buddies suck at it, we're never going to get better with those clowns in charge. . .

15. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    if he's actually serious about winning, he needs to legitimately self-scout, and fix what's broken. . . #7 needs to hire scot mccloughan to run our drafts-- his current drinking buddies suck at it, we're never going to get better with those clowns in charge. . .
    Scot McCloughan would be perfect, except he does Elway’s job.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Scot McCloughan would be perfect, except he does Elway’s job.
    cool, we'll call him john's "personal assistant". . .

18. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    cool, we'll call him john's "personal assistant". . .
    So he will blow john and make good picks?
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    So he will blow john and make good picks?
    i would be okay with him just making good picks. . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information