Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: The uncomfortable position of hoping the Broncos lose.

I'm not even going to expose the real reason why you all want him fired but it's really sad in 2017 that this type of stuff is going on.
    That can pretty much only be interpreted 1 way.

It's amazing how you can not say anything, somebody says you are saying something, the next person starts speaking as if you did say it and bang all of a sudden you've said it without saying it. That would not fly in the court of law.

Very astonishing, now I see how rumors get started.

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    It's amazing how you can not say anything, somebody says you are saying something, the next person starts speaking as if you did say it and bang all of a sudden you've said it without saying it. That would not fly in the court of law.

I'm not even going to expose the real reason why you all want him fired but it's really sad in 2017 that this type of stuff is going on.
    Translate.

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    That can pretty much only be interpreted 1 way.
    It can be interpreted many ways, but since he's black and the climate around the country, people want to automatically run with that angle. Jat the end of the day I didn't say that, before I could even reply what I was implying there you guys were with like 10 post as if it was a (race card).... Man the climate of this country has people finished.

Until you give another interpretation, it is impossible to think when you say something along the lines of 2017 stuff is still going on that it could be anything other than race.

If you mean something else, I have no idea what it could be.

Explain yourself in a way that makes sense and I would be happy to apologize for overreacting but I am sick to death of the ******* race card and can think of no other way to interpret this.

6. The Following 2 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

Man, if you guys are going to drag politics into this discussion, I am out! Peace!

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I'd just let it go, Rick. It's not worth the waste of time.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Man, if you guys are going to drag politics into this discussion, I am out! Peace!
    Are you a lose out kinda guy, Cugel? Do you believe the draft is that reliable?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

*The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I never said anything about race.
    Your trolling skills are next level man.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Are you a lose out kinda guy, Cugel? Do you believe the draft is that reliable?
    There are certainly no guarantees in regards to the draft. Still have questions about all of these hyped QBs that are currently projected to go high in the first round. Just to reiterate, I do not like the QBs that come out of the NO DEFENSE conference. Rosen has displayed a rather questionable passion for football, and Darnold seems to be more hype than substance to me. He will be probably going first and out of the reach of Denver anyway.

I guess I am thinking that there is no future with this current staff. Then again, maybe if they show some promise and "win out" over the last 7 games. So perhaps it is a little early to hope to lose out. Based on what he have seen over the last 5 weeks, there is no indication they will be winning A GAME let alone finishing 8-8 or 7-9.

Ok, so if you weren't implying race there. What did you mean by in 2017 is it sad that this type of stuff is going on. What were you trying to imply. If we're interpreting you wrong, please, shed some light on your real intentions with the comment? Educate us oh enlightened one.

15. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

That is pretty funny how you are denying you were drawing the race card. That is pretty funny. Good stuff. Funny stuff.

Hilarious....hilarious coming from the guy who still insists I said that Trevor would be the next Tom Brady, or be "Bradyesque" when I literally never once said it. HILARIOUS....

It can be interpreted many ways, but since he's black and the climate around the country, people want to automatically run with that angle. Jat the end of the day I didn't say that, before I could even reply what I was implying there you guys were with like 10 post as if it was a (race card).... Man the climate of this country has people finished.
    We don't want to interpret it many different ways. Let us here how you meant it. Otherwise until further notice we all know what the hell you were trying to imply.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information