Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread: The uncomfortable position of hoping the Broncos lose.

Vance goes nowhere, if they want too promote Musgrave then fine but I doubt that happens..... You just cant keep changing coaches and schemes every year man! You become a bottom dweller in the league for year's and year's! The Broncos are a good team in a down year! A down year that's needed to inject top shelf talent into the roster. You really think elway is that dumb top fire a rookie HC because the offense needs a quarterback and a couple more linemen? Something that was dragging us down for year's? Year's before vance got here we had a so called offensive mastermind who runs the exact same offense and scheme as Kyle shanahan lol.... Guess what? It failed

Adopted Bronco:
    PS2

I’m okay with the Broncos losing out. The way they’ve been playing, they don’t deserve and haven’t earned a win since the bye week. This team stinks from the top down. They know it and we know it. It doesn’t make us lesser fans to be honest with the status of the team as it truly is and to realize that at this point it’s better for the team moving forward to look to the draft and FA than to continue to hope for miracles and that this team will finally “get it” and coach/play to their potential.

I’ll always be a fan, but in my own selfish way, I’d like to see some of the pain the fans have endured this season be felt by the team. I don’t want any symbolic or emotional victories. I don’t want any token wins vs bad teams just to get their, or our, confidence up.

Most of all, I want this season to end so poorly that the entire team from top to bottom realizes just how badly they’ve performed and that serious, team-altering change is needed. A couple late season wins will just bolster some bullshit, “see we improved near the end of the season, we just need more time for the current coaches and players to be great next year”. That’s horseshit. This team needs to look in the mirror and understand they aren’t the guys who won a chip 2 years ago anymore. They need a dose of reality. Perhaps they need a little fear that some housecleaning is coming. Half of our players on offense wouldn’t have a job on other teams perhaps we should let guys like Stephenson, Garcia, Watson, Heuerman, Fowler, etc test that market.

“Tact is the ability to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.” -Winston Churchill

3. The Following User High Fived HORSEPOWER 56 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Kyle sbanaban is going to be picking top 3 right with Vance Joseph, fire him he's a first year hc as well who is struggling on all 3 phases including offense where he's such a genius..... Or does he simply need a competent quarterback? His first real trade was going and getting a quarterback..... Hut yet Vance should be fired when he doesn't have a quarterback playing well..... Fire vance and we should've had the guy whose picking top 3 like Denver lol.

Come on mane.
    Shanny took over a 2-14 team that needed a complete overhaul. Joseph took over a 9-7 team that had won the Super Bowl the year before and still had plenty of those players.

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Vance goes nowhere, if they want too promote Musgrave then fine but I doubt that happens..... You just cant keep changing coaches and schemes every year man! You become a bottom dweller in the league for year's and year's! The Broncos are a good team in a down year! A down year that's needed to inject top shelf talent into the roster. You really think elway is that dumb top fire a rookie HC because the offense needs a quarterback and a couple more linemen? Something that was dragging us down for year's? Year's before vance got here we had a so called offensive mastermind who runs the exact same offense and scheme as Kyle shanahan lol.... Guess what? It failed
    Yeah,.but Vance Joseph sucks. He seems like a good guy, but he is not an effective coach. There are no indications as far as RESULTS that suggest he is an NFL coach.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Shanny took over a 2-14 team that needed a complete overhaul. Joseph took over a 9-7 team that had won the Super Bowl the year before and still had plenty of those players.
    Joseph took over a 9-7 team that was clearly declining, you keep mentioning this superbowl shit as if we were a dynasty or something, we won the chip..... Fine but it was never going to be duplicated... NEVER. Which is why we missed the damn playoffs and went on a serious losing skid the second half of last season. Vance didn't inherit a great team, he inherited a good defense that was cleary wearing down due too a abnormal usage rate and a pathetic special team's and a historically bad offense. But here you are making excuses for a coach of another team and won't give oir own first year coach the benefit of doubt. A shame.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Joseph took over a 9-7 team that was clearly declining, you keep mentioning this superbowl shit as if we were a dynasty or something, we won the chip..... Fine but it was never going to be duplicated... NEVER. Which is why we missed the damn playoffs and went on a serious losing skid the second half of last season. Vance didn't inherit a great team, he inherited a good defense that was cleary wearing down due too a abnormal usage rate and a pathetic special team's and a historically bad offense. But here you are making excuses for a coach of another team and won't give oir own first year coach the benefit of doubt. A shame.
    Vance Joseph sucks

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Yeah,.but Vance Joseph sucks. He seems like a good guy, but he is not an effective coach. There are no indications as far as RESULTS that suggest he is an NFL coach.
    You dudes are way too bias against your own first year coach but make excuses for another team's coach. I'm not even going to expose the real reason why you all want him fired but it's really sad in 2017 that this type of stuff is going on.

At the end of the day unless you want to be bottom dwellers year in year out you don't fire your HC whose a first year HC. This team was destined for this type of season whether vance was here or not because the defense just cannot carry such a pathetic offense for 5 year's in a row. :7

Quote Originally Posted by Broncoknight30 View Post
    Vance Joseph sucks
    If you say so dude..... I could careless what you all think about this man, Elway believes in him and the player's believe in him and he isn't going anywhere until he can get some of his guy's in some of these key roles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

You dudes are way too bias against your own first year coach but make excuses for another team's coach. I'm not even going to expose the real reason why you all want him fired but it's really sad in 2017 that this type of stuff is going on.

At the end of the day unless you want to be bottom dwellers year in year out you don't fire your HC whose a first year HC. This team was destined for this type of season whether vance was here or not because the defense just cannot carry such a pathetic offense for 5 year's in a row. :7
    WTF are you implying here?

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Duh......because VJ is not tall enough.

14. The Following 3 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

He is going to the race thing. Can see which way he leans. That is their favorite topic.

Last edited by Broncoknight30; 11-18-2017 at 11:54 AM.

16. The Following User High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

It sounds like he's implying that if you don't support Vance Joseph, you are a racist... Race has nothing to do with it...put that card down Yash. I'd take Mike Tomlin here in a heartbeat, the issue isn't the color of VJ's skin, it's his abilities (or lack thereof) as a coach. The guy is drowning, he has no idea what he's doing.

For shit sake, DT88...with the race thing...shut the **** up. No one cares what color he is, we care if he is competent.

You were the first to bring up the color, maybe you are the ******* racist. man that shit drives me crazy.

19. The Following User High Fived Rick For This Post:

I never said anything about race.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

I never said anything about race.

22. The Following User High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information