Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Peko say's defese's communication is "bad"

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Marshall is a good player, but I don’t consider him a playmaker. Our defense is overrated. We have one playmaker in our front seven, 3 good players and 3 jags.
    Gotsis, Shaq, and Peko have been solid imo. Legit solid.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Marshall is a good player, but I don’t consider him a playmaker. Our defense is overrated. We have one playmaker in our front seven, 3 good players and 3 jags.
    wolfe is a playmaker-- at least when you cut him loose, like wade did. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Rubin Carter

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Honestly, what is more likely?

That a top 5 defense the first 4 games of the season suddenly suck? Or they are giving up?

Coaching and scheme clearly have something to do with it, but despite all of the off-the-field anger, the play on the field looks mailed in to me.
    Yeah, but scouting does happen. It is not how they start off. It is how they are attacked based on what they are seeing on film. That is where the coaching comes into play and experience. Broncos lack all of that.

They seem to not be adjusting to what teams are doing. This is not about them being tired.

Let me point out that in 2015 the Broncos had one of the worst offenses in the league. In the SB they were 1 for 14 on third downs and one of the league leaders in 3 and outs. If fatigue is the issue, it would have been an issue then.

The answer is scheming or the lack there of. Yes, communication is large part of it. More than we know.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Broncoknight30 For This Post:

No, the problem is that several of our good players became Jags...Our defense severely misses Malik...

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    No, the problem is that several of our good players became Jags...Our defense severely misses Malik...
    Dude Julius Thomas was a manning prop. Accept that and move on.

And Danny Trevaithan, and Ware

and tebow

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

9. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Dude Julius Thomas was a manning prop. Accept that and move on.
    I don't care about JT...But honestly, can you tell me we haven't missed the push up the middle that Malik gave us?

And Danny Trevaithan, and Ware
    I think Ray balances out losing Ware because Ware was declining pretty bad. I agree, we miss Trevaithan.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

I don't care about JT...But honestly, can you tell me we haven't missed the push up the middle that Malik gave us?
    You said several of our good players became jags. So Zane Beadles?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

I think Ray balances out losing Ware because Ware was declining pretty bad. I agree, we miss Trevaithan.
    Maybe at the very end, but Ray has shown nothing of what Ware was capable of thusfar.

14. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

You said several of our good players became jags. So Zane Beadles?
    Ok...I misspoke. Malik...Malik became a Jag. I also wouldn't mind having Kilgo back either, though he was never a "good" player

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Ok...I misspoke. Malik...Malik became a Jag. I also wouldn't mind having Kilgo back either, though he was never a "good" player
    I’m glad I caught this before your haters did. This crap corrodes your credibility.

I’m glad I caught this before your haters did. This crap corrodes your credibility.
    Do any of us here have much credibility? I mean we all tend to talk out of our asses a bit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Do any of us here have much credibility? I mean we all tend to talk out of our asses a bit.
    Speak for yourself chief.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information