Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Results 46 to 59 of 59

Thread: Peko say's defese's communication is "bad"

  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    15,222

    Default

    As someone who wants Tebow back, I think you all know that my credibility is unimpeachable.

  2. The Following 2 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  3. #47
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    3,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    As someone who wants Tebow back, I think you all know that my credibility is unimpeachable.
    I mean other than the fact that this automatically lumps you together with Shane.

  4. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:


  5. #48
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    15,222

    Default

    Meh, even a broken clock is right twice a day!

  6. #49
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    303
    Adopted Bronco:
    chris harris, terrell davis, dr. velcro
    Posts
    32,583

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    As someone who wants Tebow back, I think you all know that my credibility is unimpeachable.

  7. #50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    You said several of our good players became jags. So Zane Beadles?
    Not really, our DL is so stout and deep now that NO I do NOT miss malik anymore. Actually gave up on that whole missing Malik thing the second you could see the talent elway was drafting on the DL lately. I think our entire front 7 that's starting I believe were drafted by us ( other than peko).

    But you can keep missing Malik, life goes on in the NFL.

  8. The Following User High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:


  9. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Maybe at the very end, but Ray has shown nothing of what Ware was capable of thusfar.
    Shane Ray just has to get into football shape and mentally get over the injury, he will be fine by late in the year and going into next year. What's up with the pass rusher we drafted out of Florida state? Did he get injured or something?

  10. #52

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I think Ray balances out losing Ware because Ware was declining pretty bad. I agree, we miss Trevaithan.
    Last year Ray was a playmaker. This year I’m not sure he should be starting

  11. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Shane Ray just has to get into football shape and mentally get over the injury, he will be fine by late in the year and going into next year. What's up with the pass rusher we drafted out of Florida state? Did he get injured or something?
    He got benched. He’s more effective as an interior rusher anyway

  12. #54
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    The Puzzlers
    Posts
    10,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He got benched. He’s more effective as an interior rusher anyway
    Demarcus Walker can't sniff the field because our special teams coach doesn't think he's competent on teams.

    Think on that lol.
    The sharp edge of a razor is difficult to pass over; thus the wise say the path to Salvation is hard.

  13. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:


  14. #55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Demarcus Walker can't sniff the field because our special teams coach doesn't think he's competent on teams.

    Think on that lol.
    That makes my head hurt.

  15. #56

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    He got benched. He’s more effective as an interior rusher anyway
    They tried him as a OLB? I never saw him as an 3-4 olb.... He should be playing DE in the 3-4

  16. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Glenn Martinez, Rahim Moore
    Posts
    24,938

    Default

    Walker is a 3 tech. Cmon guys.

  17. #58
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Posts
    3,998

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Last year Ray was a playmaker. This year I’m not sure he should be starting
    He's had what, 1-2 games back as a starter? Give him a little time and recognize that every single player on this team is playing like crap this year.

  18. #59

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He's had what, 1-2 games back as a starter? Give him a little time and recognize that every single player on this team is playing like crap this year.
    He’s been back 3 games, which is probably greater than the number of pressures or tackles he has.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group