Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Joseph confident in Brock Olivo: 'He's a bright coach'

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

That's interesting that DMac said Lynch looks fine throwing deep passes. Unless things have changed, it had been that the press was not allowed at practice once the season started.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    The McKenzie stuff bothers me the most. I get that you're probably not going to go out and replace a special teams coach mid season (although it is possible), but you can't tell me there isn't someone else on that team that can catch a punt without fumbling it.
    He has no role in the offense and he sucks as a PR. He should be inactive so that someone like Taylor can play. He might actually catch a pass or two and I'm pretty sure he could fair catch a punt

3. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    He has no role in the offense and he sucks as a PR. He should be inactive so that someone like Taylor can play. He might actually catch a pass or two and I'm pretty sure he could fair catch a punt
    i'm kind of curious why they haven't brought carlos henderson back. . . he should be healed from a broken thumb by now. . . granted, he looked more lost than vance when he was out there in the pre-season, but we spent a third rounder on him-- would be nice to get him out there at some point. . .

honestly, that's one of the things that's disappointing me most about this offense. . . we went out in the off-season and made deliberate moves to add more speed and dynamic athleticism to our offense, and we aren't using any of it. . . butt and carlos henderson are on IR, we've only used mckenzie on returns, and deangelo henderson doesn't even dress. . . we're still almost entirely reliant on DT and emmanuel out wide. . . we get very little from our TEs, virtually nothing out of our slot receivers, and we're not even using the backs effectively in the passing game. . . this year is over-- it's time to start playing guys like henderson and booker instead of jamaal charles. . . maybe get connor mcgovern some reps at guard. . . it also wouldn't hurt to dial back DT's and sanders' use rate, and get the younger receivers involved. . . i realize that evaluating the skill guys is more difficult when you don't have good quarterback play, but leaning as heavily as we can on our vets in an effort to scratch out another win or two just delays the process further. . . getting an extended look at some of the kids now would at least give us a bit of a leg up on that process. . .

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information