This team has so many problems and there are no easy answers. I think Elway is safe, and even though I blame him for this shit that is here now, he has built a lot of loyalty here. We can see this as a road bump if you will in his GM career. Fact is he has had MEGA success as a GM. Although, I have to admit I am sour about him right now, especially as I see the Rams defense kicking ass.

Ok, now that that is out of the way, I think the rest of the team needs to be gutted. I don't have any real clue who they could hire. Maybe Harbaugh, but that is not going to happen. Get real everyone. That is not going to happen. The scary thing is the hottest NFL coordinator right now is probably......MCDANIELS. Uhhhh huh. Maybe someone can list the hot names. Some realistic ones please. I personally do not think it really matters if that coordinator is a defensive or offensive coach. That really does not mean much as far as how that translates to how teams play. Meaning, Belichick was a DEFENSIVE minded coach, and the offenses in NE are among the greatest in history. Tony Dungy was a defensive minded coach, and the Colts offenses were great. There are all sorts of examples like that.

I think we can all assume that the QB that would need to be here that would take this franchise to where we want it, is not on the roster. The hot names coming out of college are Sam Darnold, Josh Rosen, and Baker Mayfield. I am sure there are others. Right now the teams that need a QB are the Browns, Giants and Broncos. Looks like the Browns are on the inside track for that 1st pick. The Giants are behind them, which would potentially mean Baker Mayfield would be the pick. Which, in my estimation, would be a nightmare. Do not want a freaking BIG XII QB on this roster. I know, that could be a fallacy. Name the last BIG XII QB that has had a long successful career in the NFL. We all get enamored withe the big stats and it hardly ever translates to the NFL.

I just typed 3 paragraphs of BS. I have no idea what the answers are. This is thing is so FUBARed right now. Every aspect of this team blows other than Sanders. Here is a horrible thought. Sanders is probably gone after this year.

Here is another horrible thought. I will bet VJ is back next year.

Anyone have any clue?