Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Patriots 11/12/17

Adopted Bronco:
    Ron Dayne

Default Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Patriots 11/12/17

If the broncos only win a single game the rest of the season, I would like it to be this game.

Go Broncos!

2. The Following 12 Users High Fived sneakers For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Otis Armstrong took too many negative plays.

This is fun ...
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Go Broncos !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Just win the game, BRONCOS!

May God Bless All The Men And Women Of Our Armed Forces, Past and Present
    The Only Thing Necessary For The Triumph Of Evil Is For Good Men To Do Nothing (Edmund Burke)

http://www.navyjack.info/history.html
    My Adopted Bronco is #95 Derek Wolfe

5. The Following 3 Users High Fived Az Snake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Alright.

We all know Broncos will have a big game against Patriots on SNF. I know all of us hate to hear them talking about patriots all the time this week. However, I'm ignoring all medias' BS. I believe Broncos can win over patriots.

Broncos have advantages. WR Chris Hogan, LB Hightower, OT Cannon, and DT Malcom Brown are likely sidelined for SNF.

Broncos defense knows Patriots' OT is weak and it will be Broncos' target. Von Miller will be super thrilled and he is Brady's nightmare.

Patriots just received bad news about TE Martellus Bennett. They found out that he has torn rotator cuff and torn labrum. He might not be able to perform this Sunday.

Patriots' defense is ranked # 29 in total defense statistics. Broncos should make good passing plays and score more points. Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy has to have a better plan to attack patriots' defense.

HOWEVER, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!! DAMN! BRONCOS MUST STEP UP!!!! Broncos Defense MUST STOP patriots offense in different ways! Again, it will be all about Broncos Defense vs. Patriots Offense. Change strategies, play smart, and play with desire & heart! Seriously, Broncos are furious and they will take it on Brady! PROTECT OUR HOUSE! GO BRONCOS!
    Last edited by Magnificent Seven; 11-12-2017 at 02:19 AM.

7. The Following 5 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Happy Gameday Broncos fans.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Happy Gameday Broncos fans.
    Happy Gamenight, Motorboat!

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Magnificent Seven For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

If Denver gets creamed it will be an ugly week in Dove Valley.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Brandon McMustache

I hope to see a pissed off defense and a slightly competent offense tonight! Sack Brady a few times and Go Broncos! You never know, I guess!

14. The Following 4 Users High Fived MasterShake For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm going into this game fully expecting us to get steamrolled, so anything better than that will be a bonus.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Alright.

We all know Broncos will have a big game against Patriots on SNF. I know all of us hate to hear them talking about patriots all the time this week. However, I'm ignoring all medias' BS. I believe Broncos can win over patriots.

Broncos have advantages. WR Chris Hogan, LB Hightower, OT Cannon, and DT Malcom Brown are likely sidelined for SNF.

Broncos defense knows Patriots' OT is weak and it will be Broncos' target. Von Miller will be super thrilled and he is Brady's nightmare.

Patriots just received bad news about TE Martellus Bennett. They found out that he has torn rotator cuff and torn labrum. He might not be able to perform this Sunday.

Patriots' defense is ranked # 29 in total defense statistics. Broncos should make good passing plays and score more points. Offensive Coordinator Mike McCoy has to have a better plan to attack patriots' defense.

HOWEVER, IT DOESN'T MATTER!!!!! DAMN! BRONCOS MUST STEP UP!!!! Broncos Defense MUST STOP patriots offense in different ways! Again, it will be all about Broncos Defense vs. Patriots Offense. Change strategies, play smart, and play with desire & heart! Seriously, Broncos are furious and they will take it on Brady! PROTECT OUR HOUSE! GO BRONCOS!
    I think it's a little misleading (and maybe giving yourself some false hope) to look at that #29 pats defense rating and expect an easy game for our offense.

Their D was ranked DEAD last for the first month or so of the season, but they have started to play better, slowly inching up to 29. While that's still bad, it shows that they are trending in the right direction.

In the Pats first 4 games, they gave up an average of 457 yards a game. In their last 4 games, they have given up 377 a game, an improvement of 80 yards per game. They are also coming off a bye, giving them 2 weeks to prepare for us. 377 YPG is still pretty bad, but I don't see how our sorry offense is going to hit that number or better.

Sorry to be the wet blanket here, and hopefully I'm totally wrong, but I don't think we're just going to have our way with their defense like the first few teams they played did.

18. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

In keeping with my gameday tradition, my Broncos flag is proudly flying in front of my home no matter what the outlook.

That being said, my head tells me that all I can hope for is to somehow not get embarrassed by Belichick and crew. Hoping for a win seems highly unrealistic.

It's days and seasons like this where you earn your true fan status.

Go Broncos!

20. The Following 2 Users High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I'm going to be watching in my hotel room with a great view of Manhattan, the Williamsburg bridge, and the East river out the window. If the Broncos are sucking I'll spend more time looking out at the view, or see if the wife wants to go do something.

Im looking forward to seeing how much more of Musgrave's offense we see. He had the Raiders O kicking ass the last few years. Hopefully whatever he changes works. If the offense can actually score we can win. This defense is still stellar and can still rattle Brady.

If we can't move the ball and score, yet again, it'll be another embarrassing loss. We shall see.

GO BRONCOS

22. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

It's going to be sad watching Brady come in here and crap all over us. If it's bad by halftime, maybe I'll pop on the 2015 AFCCG instead

24. The Following 4 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Just win the game, BRONCOS!

BRONCOS gonna beat the Patriots.

26. The Following User High Fived Nomad For This Post:

I would love for the Broncos to let Musgrave call plays tonight. Not because I’m on the “dump McCoy” bandwagon but because the patsies have had two weeks to study the Broncos’ offense and this would be a serious tendency buster.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

28. The Following User High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information