Thread: Cards & the Broncos can relate to each other

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Default Cards & the Broncos can relate to each other

I've been hanging out at a Cards MB simultaneous to me hanging out here, and they're saying almost everything about their team that we're say about our, with the exception that none of them are complaining about the GM. However, they're spending most of their time complaining about their HC & QBs, just like us. Some of them are also talking about if they'd be better off losing so they can get a higher draft pick
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

2. The Following User High Fived FanInAZ For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    I've been hanging out at a Cards MB simultaneous to me hanging out here, and they're saying almost everything about their team that we're say about our, with the exception that none of them are complaining about the GM. However, they're spending most of their time complaining about their HC & QBs, just like us. Some of them are also talking about if they'd be better off losing so they can get a higher draft pick

For me, I do not have a problem with Elway nor Vance. I have never liked mccoy but I have made that known throughout the years.

I do not like how woods plays a lot more zone and I do not like how he does not blitz much and only does it on third down.
    I hate how we use Jamal Charles. I hate how we never call screens, seems or quick passes. I hate how we stop running all the time. And we never call sideline routes and throw up a 50:50 ball.

All of that said, our real problems stem from 5 things, imo. Two of which are severe.

1. QB (severe)- If we fix this we are a major contender again
    2. RT (severe)- If we fix this our shit QBs will be poopey not straight shit
    3. LG
    4. Pass rush
    5. ILB

That not the coach or anything else. It is we have the worst player on our team in the most important spot. We will be fine once Chad Kelly is competing or we draft/sign/trade for a proven QB....We will draft a RT IMO the second round. SO that will be fixed as well.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

If the AZ lynch mob succeeds in chasing Arians out of town, who here would be in favor of hiring him as our OC? He's proven in the past that he does a great job of coaching players, it just that he's demonstrated that he's not as good a picking good players to coach.
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

I do not care one way or the other about Arians. I think VJ is fine and Im sure I am in the minority for that stance.

All I want is a QB and a RT....I have faith in Machine Gun Kelly and we need a RT badly.
    So for me, if we fix those two the VJ will once again be praised as a fine HC. I am not going to blame the guy when our team sucks because we have a 7th rd QB that he did not pick running the show, and another even shittier QB we let walk run the show. I dont blame the HC for the team being deflated and playing like crap. I probably would too. Elway took a gamble. It did not pay off. That is not VJ fault.
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by underrated29 View Post
    I do not care one way or the other about Arians. I think VJ is fine and Im sure I am in the minority for that stance.

All I want is a QB and a RT....I have faith in Machine Gun Kelly and we need a RT badly.
    So for me, if we fix those two the VJ will once again be praised as a fine HC. I am not going to blame the guy when our team sucks because we have a 7th rd QB that he did not pick running the show, and another even shittier QB we let walk run the show. I dont blame the HC for the team being deflated and playing like crap. I probably would too. Elway took a gamble. It did not pay off. That is not VJ fault.
    I'm not a big fan of giving up on HCs after just 1 season. That's what the 49ers have done for the past 3 seasons, the Browns not keeping a HC around for more than 2 consecutive seasons in a row since 2009 is even worse in my opinion. I don't want to see us mimicking anything that those 2 teams have been doing, so let's give him the standard 3-4 years like any quality organization would do.

Back on topic.

8. The Following 3 Users High Fived GEM For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information