7th pick - Houston Texans AFC 3-5
    Acquired by Cleveland.
    I miss the old Mile High Stadium.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeHoof View Post
    Acquired by Cleveland.
    Who did they get in return?
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by FanInAZ View Post
    Who did they get in return?
    Houston moved up in the draft last spring to take Deshaun Watson. Cleveland received the Texans' first-rounder in 2017 and 2018. Cleveland also has the 2nd-rounder from Houston in 2018 as part of the Brock Osweiler trade.

4. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip "TD" Lindsay

Houston moved up in the draft last spring to take Deshaun Watson. Cleveland received the Texans' first-rounder in 2017 and 2018. Cleveland also has the 2nd-rounder from Houston in 2018 as part of the Brock Osweiler trade.
    So can Cleveland land a single Watson caliber player with all of those picks? If I owned a family farm, I'd bet it that they won't
    I’m an Autistic Self-Advocate. If you have any questions about Autism/Asperger’s, feel free to ask. I’m not offended by any question asked by anyone who has a genuine desire to understand us better.

https://aacphoenix.com/

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    He'll be there, but scouts are divided on him right now. I'm pretty high on Mayfield - that's the guy I want, actually. I'd like Darnold, but I'm not even sure he comes out and I don't know if he'd be worth a ransom to move up and get.
    I doubt a guy of Mayfield's maturity is the ideal face of the franchise, but maybe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    and that's why I mentioned the other guys in previous posts... now wipe that foam from your mouth. BTW... what is wrong with grabbing a QB in later rounds as well as trying to get your stud early? Briscoe could be a wasted late pick but he could also be the next Wentz... who knows.
    It's true some later round QB "could also be the next Wentz". Except that the probability of that is below 1%. You're comparing some later round guy to the #2 pick of the draft! No. Just no.

Acquired by Cleveland.
    No, the Browns got the Texans' SECOND round pick in the Osweiler trade, which right now would be #41 I think.

The Texans are trading quarterback Brock Osweiler to the Browns, a move that will take Osweiler's $16 million guaranteed salary off of Houston's books.

Cleveland also will receive the Texans' 2018 second-round pick and a 2017 sixth-round pick (No. 188 overall). Houston will get a 2017 fourth-round pick (No. 142), and save $10 million in salary-cap space and $16 million in cash this season.

Adopted Bronco:
    The Albino Rhino

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    No, the Browns got the Texans' SECOND round pick in the Osweiler trade, which right now would be #41 I think.
    I don't know what you think I said but I said that Cleveland got Houston's first so the Texans could trade up and draft Watson plus they got Houston's second in an earlier trade that Cleveland received Osweiler. The Browns are holding Houston's first and second picks of 2018.

10. The Following User High Fived OrangeHoof For This Post:

I don't know what you think I said but I said that Cleveland got Houston's first so the Texans could trade up and draft Watson plus they got Houston's second in an earlier trade that Cleveland received Osweiler. The Browns are holding Houston's first and second picks of 2018.
    Wow, the Browns could end up with two top ten picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    It's true some later round QB "could also be the next Wentz". Except that the probability of that is below 1%. You're comparing some later round guy to the #2 pick of the draft! No. Just no.
    where did I compare a late round qb to a #2 pick? Do you ******* read the posts or just make shit up as you go?

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

I don't think he's reading a single post, he just quickly glances at them, notices two words and then froths at the mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

14. The Following User High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

San Francisco likely moves back. That was the genius of trading for Garapollo this season. He can learn the playbook and be stashed for next year, while they evaluate what else they have, which likely means drafting 1 or 2. Given all their needs but having a QB to sell the fans, they can stockpile picks moving back a bit, still land a blue chipper, and have a guy ready to go in the system. Lynch has been a prett good GM for them so far.

Now, do the Giants cut bait on Eli? If not, they won't be in the mix. Denver could be in a position to get a QB, playing the way they are, if there is one worth the pick.

16. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    San Francisco likely moves back. That was the genius of trading for Garapollo this season. He can learn the playbook and be stashed for next year, while they evaluate what else they have, which likely means drafting 1 or 2. Given all their needs but having a QB to sell the fans, they can stockpile picks moving back a bit, still land a blue chipper, and have a guy ready to go in the system. Lynch has been a prett good GM for them so far.

Now, do the Giants cut bait on Eli? If not, they won't be in the mix. Denver could be in a position to get a QB, playing the way they are, if there is one worth the pick.
    I think even if the Giants keep Eli, the writing is on the wall there. He's getting older and certainly isn't that good anymore. I could see them drafting someone and creating an awkward situation, ala the Chiefs with Smith and Mahomes. Then again, Smith is playing his best football ever, so maybe it would inspire Eli. My point is that they are certainly in the mix for a QB early.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Okay, so we're 3-5 and likely headed for 3-6 after Brady has his way with us on Sunday night. Despite word that we'll be trying to win the division as long as it's mathematically possible, it seems very likely we're headed for a bad season and therefore a high draft pick. This handy website lists and constantly updates the draft order for 2018. As of today, we would have the 9th pick. Since this team doesn't often have bad seasons, that's not a spot we're used to being. The last time we had a really high draft pick, of course, was when we selected Von Miller. If we finish with a top ten pick, we should have our pick of mostly anyone, either by virtue of good players still being there or by moving up to get our next QB. Who does everyone want?

http://www.tankathon.com/nfl
    Roquan Smith or nobody!

If he's not there then give me oje of the elite tackles.

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    where did I compare a late round qb to a #2 pick? Do you ******* read the posts or just make shit up as you go?
    He just makes shit up, he is so smart and full of himself that he just reads a few word's and proceed to showing how.brilliant he is.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information