Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cod wwii

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    The timing of this release is either perfect or terrible for me... I basically took a 2 year hiatus from video games, then moved into my own place and this game comes out and it's like I never missed a beat. Great for killing time and taking my mind off of things - but not great for meeting new women and/or self improvement.
    You definitely need time for self improvement. Make some. tia.

If any of you guys are on Xbox One and feel like adding me, I'm Freyaka on XBL just like I am pretty much everywhere else (steam/EA Origin/PSN, ect...) I normally play with CoryWinget81 and VenomousDB from the official forums and occasional JakeNbake and Frenchy180 who were/are mods over on the official boards.

3. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If any of you guys are on Xbox One and feel like adding me, I'm Freyaka on XBL just like I am pretty much everywhere else. I normally play with CoryWinget81 and VenomousDB from the official forums and occasional JakeNbake and Frenchy180 who were/are mods over on the official boards.
    I’ll add you, you'll know it's me. I'm probably not on your level so don't get mad at me!

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

The timing of this release is either perfect or terrible for me... I basically took a 2 year hiatus from video games, then moved into my own place and this game comes out and it's like I never missed a beat. Great for killing time and taking my mind off of things - but not great for meeting new women and/or self improvement.
    Are you on xbone? If so, what's your gamertag?

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I’ll add you, you'll know it's me. I'm probably not on your level so don't get mad at me!
    I'm not some great and awesome gamer. I had some good games last night (went around 20-9 several rounds) but my overall KDR is about 0.50. I'm very streaky. I'll play really great one game, and then like a hot mess the next.

7. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Are you on xbone? If so, what's your gamertag?
    PS4 here.

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

PS4 here.
    Boo

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I mean it could be worse, you could be Michael J Fox. Quit your complaining and grab a gun soldier!

I'm thinking about doing this. Xbox is like 180 bux. The game is probably not that much. Plus I'll need headset right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I'm thinking about doing this. Xbox is like 180 bux. The game is probably not that much. Plus I'll need headset right?
    Well if you want to actually enjoy multiplayer yes. But if you have a PC headset that plugs into a single jack like I do, you can just buy the chatpad to plug into the controller.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

I wanted to go buy this today, but ran out of time. I also think one of the kids (or all of them) are going to give it to me for Christmas, so I might have to wait a month. They get mad when I go buy myself something right before the holiday.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    I wanted to go buy this today, but ran out of time. I also think one of the kids (or all of them) are going to give it to me for Christmas, so I might have to wait a month. They get mad when I go buy myself something right before the holiday.
    Xbox 1?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Xbox 1?
    All I see is Xbox S (?) and Xbox X...
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

All I see is Xbox S (?) and Xbox X...
    Which are both Xbox One series consoles.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Which are both Xbox One series consoles.
    But is there a cheaper version?

But is there a cheaper version?
    I have a standard Xbox One, it's the cheapest version (that one you mostly have to grab used, I don't think they sell the standard version anymore because it has been replaced by the Xbox One S) Then the Xbox One X is their 4k machine that plays games at higher resolution for 4k TV's.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information