Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Cod wwii

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Wow. Quite possibly the best game I’ve played. Easily the best of the COD franchise. They went to great lengths to keep the battles and maps historically accurate. The Normandy beach scenes and map... man, what a game.
    I'm for sure enjoying the multiplayer. I've got a group of about 4-5 guys from the official forums I play with a couple of times a week. I haven't gotten too far into single player yet. It's the best I've played since Modern Warfare 2.

I'm digging the type 100 I went 20-9 last night in one match, I haven't played that well in a long time.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 11-28-2017 at 02:02 PM.

2. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I have become addicted to War mode. I've found that in bunker A I actually prefer a sniper rifle and just pick people off way out in the water, and in bunker B I either like to man the guns or I'll put a trip mine near the berm they come over and then hang out in between the bunkers just waiting for them to get off the beach.

War mode is probably the best mode in the game. Like you, I've always enjoyed the objective maps, especially domination (and demolition in other CODs). But they really outdid themselves with this War mode. I also enjoy the other War maps, not just the D-day invasion but the one where you have to take the command post, then build the bridge, destroy the munitions, and take out the flak guns... Great times.
    I can't snipe worth a damn with an Xbox controller, if I had it on PC I'd probably do a whole lot better.

It’s not bad but I think I really prefer Tom Clancy Ghost Recon Wildlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I dunno, I couldn't get into that one. I've got it on XBOX too, but it just isn't my style.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I'm for sure enjoying the multiplayer. I've got a group of about 4-5 guys from the official forums I play with a couple of times a week. I haven't gotten too far into single player yet. It's the best I've played since Modern Warfare 2.

I'm digging the type 100 I went 20-9 last night in one match, I haven't played that well in a long time.
    I'm a type 100 guy too... I pick the modification thing where you can add a 3rd attachment and use the reflex site, FMJ and rifleman (or something) - so I do more damage and can kill from further.

7. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    The COD franchise ruined me on other first person shooter games. I basically just buy Madden, MLB The Show, Fifa and COD over and over again.

9. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I'm a type 100 guy too... I pick the modification thing where you can add a 3rd attachment and use the reflex site, FMJ and rifleman (or something) - so I do more damage and can kill from further.
    I right now run airborn because I like the silencer. I run FMJ and advanced rifling I do a lot of damage with that bad boy. I'm not worried about range though. I basically run in circles around the outside of the map and clean people up close range. I rarely sit in one place for very long.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

I was addicted to SOCOM when that was a thing. I miss it. It was to the point that I played at grandmaster level and still couldn't get enough. I felt like the cat playing with trapped mice with 90% of other players. But it came at a time cost. So it's probably better I unsubscribe.

Plus I'm an old man now so my fast twitch is probably not so fast.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I was addicted to SOCOM when that was a thing. I miss it. It was to the point that I played at grandmaster level and still couldn't get enough. I felt like the cat playing with trapped mice with 90% of other players. But it came at a time cost. So it's probably better I unsubscribe.

I mean it could be worse, you could be Michael J Fox. Quit your complaining and grab a gun soldier!

13. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

I got video games back at a pretty steep price. No such thing as a free lunch.

15. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    I got video games back at a pretty steep price. No such thing as a free lunch.
    I was going to ask you, probably been a while since you got some couch/video game time.

I don't know how you married guys with kids do it. My Xbox fell apart in a cloud of dust in the closet once I got married and had a kid.

17. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I was going to ask you, probably been a while since you got some couch/video game time.

I don't know how you married guys with kids do it. My Xbox fell apart in a cloud of dust in the closet once I got married and had a kid.
    The timing of this release is either perfect or terrible for me... I basically took a 2 year hiatus from video games, then moved into my own place and this game comes out and it's like I never missed a beat. Great for killing time and taking my mind off of things - but not great for meeting new women and/or self improvement.

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

My best friend loved Socom and Wildlands is pretty similar. If you liked Socom I think you’d like Wildlands.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post

I play video games, have three kids, go to school full time and work full time. It's all about finding a day here and there where you can schedule some me time and having a wife that is ok with that.

Me time? LOL. That doesn't exist in my situation.

23. The Following 2 Users High Fived Slick For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information