Page 21 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread: WATCH: Chad Kelly practices for first time with Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    The other day as an example he had a rough stretch where he had two passes intercepted out of three thrown. The tone of the article, his tone in the interview it all came across as being a frustration OTA period.
    Awesome hahahaha
    The Plan at the moment:

Draft: Trade a 3rd and 6th this year to a team to move up and get a 2nd next year (this will happen).

Players I want:
    Jake Ferguson (Jake Butt) or Jelani Woods or Jeremy Ruckert or Cade Otten (owen daniels) at TE- All 4th rd or later.
    Troy Anderson LB 3rd/4th rd (yay Timmy!)
    Neil Farrell, JR DL- run stuffer- bye purcell

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by Tned View Post
    Shane, what is it about Kelly that you love so much?
    His big problem at Clemson was being a cocky young guy. All the other stuff has been completely blown out of proportion. And got a drinking ticket. He ran onto the field when his brother was getting jumped in a brawl and had his football helmet off. That bothers me not one little bit. What is there to like about Kelly? Extremely athletic. Big-time Moxie. A film room junkie. Or a video junkie For You Joe. Very accurate. A little bit of that old-school Gunslinger mentality. Wins big games ...see his performances his junior year against Alabama LSU and Auburn.

3. The Following 4 Users High Fived Jsteve01 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Jsteve01 View Post
    His big problem at Clemson was being a cocky young guy. All the other stuff has been completely blown out of proportion. And got a drinking ticket. He ran onto the field when his brother was getting jumped in a brawl and had his football helmet off. That bothers me not one little bit. What is there to like about Kelly? Extremely athletic. Big-time Moxie. A film room junkie. Or a video junkie For You Joe. Very accurate. A little bit of that old-school Gunslinger mentality. Wins big games ...see his performances his junior year against Alabama LSU and Auburn.
    I agree he's a bit old school, so maybe he actually watches film.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

I know all that, I was wondering if Shane did. What's his record against Alabama?

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Shane, what is it about Kelly that you love so much?
    he has had so many doubters throughout his journey as a QB. Some people said he only gets a college roster spot because of his uncle, etc.

But the truth is, at least from what i have seen, is that Kelly thrives on people doubting him.

I love his attitude for a QB. He believes he can make any throw, anywhere on the field, and that can often lead to turnovers, but at the same time, its kind of what you want out of QB in the NFL. A guy that doesnt doubt himself ever.

Thats what i like about Chad.

It isnt about throwing pretty, its about heart.

And Kelly has miles and miles of heart.
    Last edited by ShaneFalco; 06-14-2018 at 06:01 PM.

8. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

I know all that, I was wondering if Shane did. What's his record against Alabama?
    you know who had a great record against alabama?

shane's other favorite QB. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    you know who had a great record against alabama?

shane's other favorite QB. . .

11. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    he has had so many doubters throughout his journey as a QB. Some people said he only gets a college roster spot because of his uncle, etc.
    LOL...he was a four-star recruit to one of the best football programs in the country. No one with a legit opinion thought that.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

14. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Had we not had those and gone with the talent we would have been in a better place today, regardless of QB development.

If your journeyman QB can't beat out a youngster then he's not the droid we're looking for.
    Yeah, but all of them sucked last year. There wasn't some magic pony available.

Maybe Chad Kelly will develop, but he's a million miles away. We still better hope he does because no matter what Elway thinks, there's no friggin' way that Paxton Lynch will ever be "ready." Well, maybe ready for the glue factory.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    LOL...he was a four-star recruit to one of the best football programs in the country. No one with a legit opinion thought that.
    four stars ?

he has five stars of heart.

Adopted Bronco:
    All of them!

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Well, maybe ready for the glue factory.
    The boys have the ovens fired up and ready to go.

18. The Following User High Fived The Glue Factory For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

He was 1-1 vs Bama but in the loss he had a 178 rating. 65% comp. And 3 td to no picks. Played extremely well

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I'm an LSU guy, and will say, Kelly's a damn good QB when he wants to be. LSU/Ole Miss is my favorite rivalry since I can remember. 2 QBs that I recently remember LSU having to go against was Eli & Chad. If Kelly can play like he did at Ole Miss, the Broncos are set. BUT......he is a Jekyll/Hyde kinda guy.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information