Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Osweiler is officially starting QB for your Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Being wrong means you can't talk about it? Then... everyone shut up!!!
    No he wasn't just wrong, this dude was going to war with people over Trevor. He anointed Trevor as THAT guy. And even when he showed last year that he was mediocre too poor he made every excuse for Trevor on a whole new level. He's a Trevor lover and a Paxton hater so Hell never view Paxton with any optimism.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Dude you cannot speak.about any quarterback, you defended Trevor as a franchise quarterback for two year's. Enough said.
    That is unfair.

Trevor showed something.

More than Lynch.

Let's hope tardboy giraffe gets his yarrrrr matey on and shuts up his doubters, ie, planet earth minus DT88.

If you are right about Lynch I'll gladly eat the crow that goes with that.

Gladly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

3. The Following 2 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

But it's funny now that you get to harass him for his earlier stance. You can hit me with whatever you got, too. I was in Trevor's corner.
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Reminds me of a former poster who I think was in a cult? And was in love with Brock. He was so wrong about that.

6. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

No he wasn't just wrong, this dude was going to war with people over Trevor. He anointed Trevor as THAT guy. And even when he showed last year that he was mediocre too poor he made every excuse for Trevor on a whole new level. He's a Trevor lover and a Paxton hater so Hell never view Paxton with any optimism.
    I never anointed him that guy, I pretty consistently prefaced my statements that we don't know if Trevor could be a franchise QB. I thought he could be and I hoped he'd prove my faith right (because that meant the Broncos were successful) I was wrong, I've admitted and moved on, you should to Yash.... I went to war with you and you alone... Kinger was very anti-TS and he and I got along great. Did you ever take a step back and think maybe you were the issue? I'm not a Trevor lover, I'm a Broncos fan and I supported the guy I thought was the best hope for this team, it turns out no one on this team meets that definition. We'll try again next year.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 11-16-2017 at 07:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    That is unfair.

Trevor showed something.

More than Lynch.

Let's hope tardboy giraffe gets his yarrrrr matey on and shuts up his doubters, ie, planet earth minus DT88.

If you are right about Lynch I'll gladly eat the crow that goes with that.

Gladly.
    I want this team to not suck. I really don't care who the QB is that accomplishes that, I'm even willing to support Brock if need be, but I have zero faith in Lynch because as you pointed out, Lynch has never shown anything aside from his penchant to look like a pirate version of the Backstreet Boys. If he proves me wrong, cool. That's one less player we'd have to draft.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post

Trevor showed something.

More than Lynch.

Thats the crux of it all really. No matter how bad Trevor may or may not be the fact that Paxton couldnt unseat him says a LOT at this point in time. Im sure Elway will give Paxton some games to try and show if he has what it takes to be the man but im guessing we will be drafting another QB next year in the draft whether both Siemian and Lynch are here. Denver doesnt need projects, they need NFL ready players.

10. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I never anointed him that guy, I pretty consistently prefaced my statements that we don't know if Trevor could be a franchise QB. I thought he could be and I hoped he'd prove my faith right (because that meant the Broncos were successful) I was wrong, I've admitted and moved on, you should to Yash.... I went to war with you and you alone... Kinger was very anti-TS and he and I got along great. Did you ever take a step back and think maybe you were the issue? I'm not a Trevor lover, I'm a Broncos fan and I supported the guy I thought was the best hope for this team, it turns out no one on this team meets that definition. We'll try again next year.
    You are lying dude I've seen you petty arguing with people lol. Do I have to dig up your post again?

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Thats the crux of it all really. No matter how bad Trevor may or may not be the fact that Paxton couldnt unseat him says a LOT at this point in time. Im sure Elway will give Paxton some games to try and show if he has what it takes to be the man but im guessing we will be drafting another QB next year in the draft whether both Siemian and Lynch are here. Denver doesnt need projects, they need NFL ready players.
    Not really because Trevor is a outstanding practice quarterback because there's no getting hit and there's no reading defense really, Trevor won the job in practice. They fell for the kyle Orton practice greatness again.

13. The Following 3 Users High Fived DT88TheGreat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Not really because Trevor is a outstanding practice quarterback because there's no getting hit and there's no reading defense really, Trevor won the job in practice. They fell for the kyle Orton practice greatness again.
    I hi-fived because there is the kernel of truth here. But also the O-line, playcalling, etc., excuses. But excuses have a basis in reality. The Broncos O-line is fundamentally flawed, it will affect the QB play. It will affect Pax.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Denver needs an elite Franchise QB who will start for the next ten years or more, and be among the top 10 Qbs in the NFL every year. A QB who can go into Pittsburgh or Foxborough in January and win a playoff game and take the team to the SB. Multiple SBs.

That is what Elway dreams of. Whether it's possible or not remains to be seen.

However, we don't need to waste any more years "developing" guys who never had it to begin with and never will. And that includes all of them. I'd ship them all out next year but Trevor, who can be the backup.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Would PL have been so far behind TS had the offensive system not been changed?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

The idea was that the offense would be mediocre, that Trevor would be safe and predictable and not throw any picks, but not do anything too exciting either. They would improve the OL and run the ball effectively to take pressure off Trevor. And the defense would play at the same level it did in 2016.

And. . . . none of that happened. SO, back to the drawing board. Instead of trying to do something that, even if it worked, it's very unlikely they win another SB anyway, and get a QB who can compete in the division with Philip Rivers and Derek Carr, not to mention Alex Smith who was having an MVP year until KC hit the skids.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Would PL have been so far behind TS had the offensive system not been changed?
    They changed it to favor him. They did absolutely everything they could to hand him the job. It's true that to use him now they are having to implement some of the spread concepts he was comfortable with in Memphis, because he can't run an NFL style offense apparently. Nor read NFL defenses quickly and accurately.

That alone will probably prevent him from ever being an acceptable starter.

But he was supposed to be able to run this system. He was certainly better in this system than the Kubiak system. It was Trevor who was disadvantaged temporarily by changing the system because he could run the Kubiak system and had to learn this one, while Paxton sucked in both, but started out even.

You are lying dude I've seen you petty arguing with people lol. Do I have to dig up your post again?
    If you would like to be childish about it, sure go for it man. Cherry pick a few select scenarios and try and make me out to be something I am not. You on the other hand have been a confrontational troll since you showed up on this site, even some of the mods get annoyed as hell by you so, go for it, if it makes you feel better. I know where I stand and where I have stood. Have fun using the search feature for the next few hours to twist the narrative to what you want to paint it out to be.

You basically came out swinging at me from square one because I gave you a hard time when you were Lynch12 and got banned for trolling. You act like all I ever do is fight, that's a falsehood, I get along with a lot of people, I take issue with you because since you got here, you've been at my throat in full attack mode making accusations and twisting what I'm saying to paint me as some Trevor Fanboi that is incapable of looking at anything logically.
    Last edited by Freyaka; 11-16-2017 at 11:16 PM.

20. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information