Page 18 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Osweiler is officially starting QB for your Denver Broncos

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It could just be that he doesn't play into their plans next year? We've got a Butt up and coming next year and they aren't sure he'll be healthy by years end.
    Exactly, but he’s our best TE this year. Green is the only healthy TE we have at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Exactly, but he’s our best TE this year. Green is the only healthy TE we have at the moment.
    I'm saying that maybe they think Derby won't get healthy again by years end. I worded that poorly sorry. I don't know Derby's injury situation right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It could just be that he doesn't play into their plans next year? We've got a Butt up and coming next year and they aren't sure he'll be healthy by years end.
    yea, but what if butt stinks?

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Then you've got to wipe it all out, front to back, and start over!

6. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Wow dude, did you see any negative comments from me when the season started? As a matter of fact I actually left the whole thing alone for a long time, I wasn't even posting for a while. I supported Trevor to start the season, I ate crow, and you stting here arguing semantics. You think that's cool? Or you take pride in annoying people?
    I take pride in annoying you, yash.

8. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

New nickname for Jake Butt if he stinks; “Stink wrinkles”
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    yea, but what if butt stinks?
    Well it would be a true kick in the ass for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Makes sense coming from a guy with a Brock O avi.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I hi-fived because there is the kernel of truth here. But also the O-line, playcalling, etc., excuses. But excuses have a basis in reality. The Broncos O-line is fundamentally flawed, it will affect the QB play. It will affect Pax.
    It's how you respond to the flaws and make your OL LOOK better than it actually is like the great one's do. You have to manipulate the pocket, Trevor never ever side stepped, stepped up or anything, he never bang bang bang went through his progression to get the ball out. He just sucked.

Paxton imo will at least use his athleticism and move around, extend plays and extend drives using his feet. And HOPEFULLY by year end we see progress. But even then he deserves next year as the starter before we pull the trigger on drafting another quarterback.

If the kid from Wyoming can be had in round two then I would roll the dice on him, he's the only quarterback prospect I have fallen in love with.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yeah I bet you do..... I'm glad you admitted that you are a troll.

It's how you respond to the flaws and make your OL LOOK better than it actually is like the great one's do. You have to manipulate the pocket, Trevor never ever side stepped, stepped up or anything, he never bang bang bang went through his progression to get the ball out. He just sucked.

Paxton imo will at least use his athleticism and move around, extend plays and extend drives using his feet. And HOPEFULLY by year end we see progress. But even then he deserves next year as the starter before we pull the trigger on drafting another quarterback.

If the kid from Wyoming can be had in round two then I would roll the dice on him, he's the only quarterback prospect I have fallen in love with.
    He’s probably just catfishing you. But, love away.

The “kid from Wyoming” will shoot up draft boards after the combine. I don’t think he makes it past pick 5. I’d be thrilled if we took him there.

16. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Then you've got to wipe it all out, front to back, and start over!
    I think this is a good summation of the entire season.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    The “kid from Wyoming” will shoot up draft boards after the combine. I don’t think he makes it past pick 5. I’d be thrilled if we took him there.
    If that happens then damn it, but I'll wait till next year.

Yeah I bet you do..... I'm glad you admitted that you are a troll.
    Is it still trolling when dealing with a troll? I'm not sure.

21. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information