Page 13 of 28 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Osweiler is officially starting QB for your Denver Broncos

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    If I called out all of Tebow's flaws before we finally moved on from him, would that be bias too or recognizing the truth in front of my eyes?
    Bias.

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    I agree, but they have to do it THIS year when nothing at all is on the line in a lost season!
    That we agree on. We need to see something before the draft.

Or it could be that I'm right and the truth is there for anyone to see that he's never going to be an NFL QB.

If I called out all of Tebow's flaws before we finally moved on from him, would that be bias too or recognizing the truth in front of my eyes?

Bias goes both ways there slick...
    Find the most negative scouting report for the 7th round pick Trevor and then tell us all hiw and why you dubbed him a great franchise quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    You might be right, but that isn't hard because most QBs drafted don't pan out (sorry for repeating something we've seen Cugel post thousands of times) You don't like him. It's so obvious. I listened to you go on and on about Siemian all off season and how he needs more time to develop, a better line, a TE, a slot receiver, a running game, etc.

You don't do that with Lynch.

I was just pointing that out after your multi quote "gotcha" post.

Trevor got 21 games and he was the 7th round pick. You'd better hope like hell that Lynch gets some game time this year because I seriously doubt Elway is going to throw his first round pick in the trash after starting less than 2 games.
    Exactly x this is not going too happen, Elways nkt dumping lynch even if he does start the last 6 game's and doesn't light it up. All we need to see if progress from game 1 to game 6. Lynch will be given x amount of game's this year and then next season. The Broncos will not draft a quarterback in this year's draft.

Lol dude said his instincts for evaluating quarterbacks..... The same(instincts) that had him Trevor Siemens biggest fanboy ever...... And now his instincts realizes that Trevor sucks... Even though he's sucked his entire football life dating back to pee wee ball, high school, college and a pro.

I could see a QB getting drafted in the first if Lynch comes in and looks like hot garbage.

Top 5 picks don't come every year.

Lynch won't look like hot garbage. But after his first 2-3 starts youll start seeing the improvement Elways looking for.

I get your point on not having a top 5 pick every year.

Quite frankly I only like Rosen and Allen and I don't think I'd take them top 5.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Or it could be that I'm right and the truth is there for anyone to see that he's never going to be an NFL QB.

Bias goes both ways there slick...
    tebow doesnt have flaws.

he would be leading Denver to its 3rd superbowl in a row. The Tebow Dynasty

10. The Following User High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    tebow doesnt have flaws.

he would be leading Denver to its 3rd superbowl in a row. The Tebow Dynasty
    You spelled Chuck Norris wrong again

12. The Following 3 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Find the most negative scouting report for the 7th round pick Trevor and then tell us all hiw and why you dubbed him a great franchise quarterback.
    I never dubbed him a great franchise QB...That's precisely the issue between you and I. You put words into my mouth that were never EVER said. I never called him the next Brady, I never suggested that he was going to be a great QB, I simply said I saw potential in him based on stats, I admit I was wrong and he's garbage, but I never EVER said he was destined to be a great franchise QB, simply that I saw potential in him watching him play.

Lynch won't look like hot garbage. But after his first 2-3 starts youll start seeing the improvement Elways looking for.
    Based on what exactly? He's looked like hot garbage everytime he's hit the field both in regular season games and preseason. Why is he suddenly after being injured most of the year with limited practice going to stop looking like he has consistently so far? You give me crap for having faith in Trevor at one point, what outside of the first round draft grade have you seen that tells you he's going to magically stop playing like crap?

Dude you cannot speak.about any quarterback, you defended Trevor as a franchise quarterback for two year's. Enough said.

Dude you cannot speak.about any quarterback, you defended Trevor as a franchise quarterback for two year's. Enough said.
    Who cares, you are attached at the hip with Paxton so you can't claim your judgement any better than mine prior to Paxton proving himself and as of right now, he's shown zilch.

You mock me for supporting our starting QB, but he was our supporting QB, him playing well means the team playing well, heaven forbid a fan wanting to see the best in the players on his team. I wasn't the only one high on him. He did manage to beat Paxton out to start, what does that say about Paxton?

When Paxton comes out and proves me wrong, then you can lord over me how much better your opinion on QBs is. Until then you are in the same boat I am and should simmer down a bit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Being wrong means you can't talk about it? Then... everyone shut up!!!

18. The Following 4 Users High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information