Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread: Brock Osweiler is officially starting QB for your Denver Broncos

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    La Fin Du Monde's.
    I had to look it up. Looks good. I like how the brewery is french fancy for a connected eyebrow.

2. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    If somebody is lying then what should you call them? There's truth and then there's lies. But anyways im done with frey.

As far as me being over the top with lynch? I don't think so, I came into this season completely on Trevor side. Whoever's the Broncos quarterback will ultimately have my support, I happen to think Lynch has the tools to be great, I also think Kelly has the tools to be great. This is not a Paxton against the world type of thing with me. I just know it's best for Elway and the Broncos too strike gold with Paxton. We would get to draft way differently going forward.

Take this year's draft for instance.... The Broncos have a shot too draft Roquan Smith a stud MLB, stud elite Safety Derwin James, Stud tackle..... We cannot miss over one of these talents to roll the dice on one of these quarterback in this draft in the top 5 like some people around here suggest.
    Calling him a liar is, first and foremost, rude. Secondly, it is your opinion. Last but not least, it is a personal attack, and therefore, against the rules.

4. The Following 2 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

If somebody is lying then what should you call them? There's truth and then there's lies. But anyways im done with frey.

As far as me being over the top with lynch? I don't think so, I came into this season completely on Trevor side. Whoever's the Broncos quarterback will ultimately have my support, I happen to think Lynch has the tools to be great, I also think Kelly has the tools to be great. This is not a Paxton against the world type of thing with me. I just know it's best for Elway and the Broncos too strike gold with Paxton. We would get to draft way differently going forward.

Take this year's draft for instance.... The Broncos have a shot too draft Roquan Smith a stud MLB, stud elite Safety Derwin James, Stud tackle..... We cannot miss over one of these talents to roll the dice on one of these quarterback in this draft in the top 5 like some people around here suggest.
    LOL...If you say so man...

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Yeah, you totally came into the season 100% on Trevor's side. That's not a lie at all.

Wait a minute, here are a couple of posts from back this Summer...

Smh everyone threw touchdowns, it's good Trevor finally had a good day though, too bad all the touchdowns were.check downs that were finished by the wr/rb.
    Word up turf! Trevor isn't a difference maker and will never be a difference maker because of his lack of physical ability and his mind is set on being a check down quarterback, he will only make the safe underneath throws and that jist isn't going to cut it when it comes to being a true threat.

7. The Following 3 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Yeah, you totally came into the season 100% on Trevor's side. That's not a lie at all.

Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!

Lmao

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    Calling him a liar is, first and foremost, rude. Secondly, it is your opinion. Last but not least, it is a personal attack, and therefore, against the rules.
    Wow, a personal attack?

Frey I'm sorry for personally attacking you buddy.... You speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I don't have anything personal against Frey, I just wanted Trevor to be Brady-Esq like he said

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Liar! Liar! Pants on Fire!

Lmao
    This is a personal attack.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post

When the season started I was clearly on Trevor side, even made a thread because I thought I was wrong..... And then the rest of the game's happened after Dallas.

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

you literally said the same thing about me days ago. rofl.

i dont even like trev. He just had a better preseason then lynch. Anyone with eyes could see.

You know who i did like? Sloter.

Oh gosh please dont start up about sloter man. You guy's and these 7th rounders and undrafted quarterbacks be killing me. I admitted sloter made some good throws against guy's who aren't in the league but even Chad kelly has more talent and potential than sloter by far. So we already have our sloter on the roster falco.

I don't know what I said about you either... Probably nothing.

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    I had to look it up. Looks good. I like how the brewery is french fancy for a connected eyebrow.

It's beautiful, and is awesome

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

When the season started I was clearly on Trevor side, even made a thread because I thought I was wrong..... And then the rest of the game's happened after Dallas.
    You didn't make that thread when the season started, you made it after the Dallas game. Literally the easiest time ever to jump on his bandwagon.

If you're going to call people liars about their posting history, it might be best to tell the truth about your own posting history.

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Wow, a personal attack?

Frey I'm sorry for personally attacking you buddy.... You speak the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

I don't have anything personal against Frey, I just wanted Trevor to be Brady-Esq like he said
    Never said that...Never once...I have constantly contested it every time you've accused me of saying Trevor would be the next Brady. Yes I liked Trevor, no I was never so hardcore Trevor that I was confident he could be as good as Brady. All I EVER asked was that people give him a chance. The stats I showed were never to say "See, he's going to be this good, because their numbers were this good" All I was every trying to get through your thick skull was give the kid a chance because these other players didn't play any better than he did their first year of starting.

You are the one who constantly kept switching the narrative to me saying he was going to be Brady.

And as I have said probably 20 times in this thread. I was wrong. I am man enough to admit I was wrong. He sucks. Can we move on in life and start talking about the present or do you want to keep dredging up the past and making up stories that never happened?
    Last edited by Freyaka; 11-18-2017 at 08:53 AM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Never said that...Never once...I have constantly contested it every time you've accused me of saying Trevor would be the next Brady.
    He can't even get accounts of his own previous posts correct. Wouldn't expect him to accurately detail anyone else's.

20. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information