Page 22 of 223 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Fire Vance Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Maybe if you aren't going to watch a game for the past month don't go yelling "fire Elway" over stuff you aren't even aware of?
    Nah see that's the info he didn't have..... And even when he's looking silly as hell over public information he didn't have he still takes a shot at Elway instead of eating crow.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Lol it's sad that you think the Broncos would be winning even with belichek......
    The Broncos went 9-7 last year, and 12-4 the year before that. Sure, some key role players are gone, but doesn't change that this roster still has talent. Maybe the team would still have a losing record or be at .500, but no way in hell this team loses 6 in a row with a competent head coach.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderArmour View Post
    The Broncos went 9-7 last year, and 12-4 the year before that. Sure, some key role players are gone, but doesn't change that this roster still has talent. Maybe the team would still have a losing record or be at .500, but no way in hell this team loses 6 in a row with a competent head coach.
    Dude do you even remember how last year ended? The Broncos shoulda been a 5win team last year and this year thankfully it actually happened. The Broncos need high draft picks to put premium talent in key places or else we'll keep having year's like this and last year. A lot of shit changes in two year's little buddy so you are wasting your time with a record for two season's ago.

Adopted Bronco:
    Quinn Meinerz

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Dude do you even remember how last year ended? The Broncos shoulda been a 5win team last year and this year thankfully it actually happened. The Broncos need high draft picks to put premium talent in key places or else we'll keep having year's like this and last year. A lot of shit changes in two year's little buddy so you are wasting your time with a record for two season's ago.
    ...What? Go back and look at last year, the team was good for stretches. Never going to be thankful for the Broncos losing.

5. The Following User High Fived UnderArmour For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Maybe if you aren't going to watch a game for the past month don't go yelling "fire Elway" over stuff you aren't even aware of?
    Maybe, I'll do whatever the **** I want. Thanks for the input though.
    Let's Rid3!!!!

7. The Following 6 Users High Fived chazoe60 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by chazoe60 View Post
    Maybe, I'll do whatever the **** I want. Thanks for the input though.
    Any time!

Hug it out, bitches!
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

10. The Following 2 Users High Fived spikerman For This Post:

Vance Joseph hasn't been very good! In fact I question what he is seeing when, after every week and loss, he says: "we had a a great week of practice" or "our best week of practice" or something to that affect. This team is terrible at the most basic and fundamental levels of football. That goes on the head coach! The Broncos might not win another game the rest of this year! Maybe 1 or 2 more at best. That said, I am againsrt firing Joseph.

That's how you become the Raiders and not far after that, the Browns! This is a league of have's and have nots! The have's all have a QB the have nots don't. We went from have's with Manning to have nots with the dumpster fire we have now.

Let's hope if the Broncos have a top 10 pick that Elway can assess the Qb's ( I believe he will be able to with Kubiak on board) and can select the right one. After that, hope the coaching staff can bring them along.

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived jhildebrand For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

As funny as the practice stuff is, I would highly doubt they trot that line out again anytime soon... the mocking will be ringing in VJ's ears for a long time.

I doubt the Broncos draft a quarterback this year, but if they do they'll sure as hell be picking high enough to do so...... I just hope it's round 2 if it happens..... We need to come out of this top 5 with roquan smith or derwin james.

Quote Originally Posted by jhildebrand View Post
    Vance Joseph hasn't been very good! In fact I question what he is seeing when, after every week and loss, he says: "we had a a great week of practice" or "our best week of practice" or something to that affect. This team is terrible at the most basic and fundamental levels of football. That goes on the head coach! The Broncos might not win another game the rest of this year! Maybe 1 or 2 more at best. That said, I am againsrt firing Joseph.

That's how you become the Raiders and not far after that, the Browns! This is a league of have's and have nots! The have's all have a QB the have nots don't. We went from have's with Manning to have nots with the dumpster fire we have now.

Let's hope if the Broncos have a top 10 pick that Elway can assess the Qb's ( I believe he will be able to with Kubiak on board) and can select the right one. After that, hope the coaching staff can bring them along.
    Exactly the sooner we have our franchise quarterback the sooner well be contenders year in year out, it's only but so much your defense can do after being left out to dry for 3 years now. The wear and tare was bound to happen and still they are playing good enough ball to win games if we had a quarterback/offense. Cincy scored 14 points off our two turnovers..... And our offense only scores 14....' they give away 14 and only score 14.... Not a winning formula.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

This guy is in way over his head. I have always been in the "He deserves at least 2 years" camp - but not when the mismanagement is this evident.

Fire him and do it sooner rather than later.

17. The Following 4 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    This guy is in way over his head. I have always been in the "He deserves at least 2 years" camp - but not when the mismanagement is this evident.

Fire him and do it sooner rather than later.
    Join me on the bring back McD train!

19. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Join me on the bring back McD train!
    I'm down, but...

If the players aren't smart enough to run McCoy's offense without training wheels, they won't be able to run that one, though.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

21. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I'm down, but...

If the players aren't smart enough to run McCoy's offense without training wheels, they won't be able to run that one, though.
    Then let him clean house when he comes in.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information