Page 185 of 223 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 3333

Thread: Fire Vance Joseph

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Who I want isn't really relevant. There are tons of guys I'd take: either Harbaugh, Fangio, McCarthy (flawed as he may be), Arians, McDaniels. How realistic are any of those guys? I have no idea. The fact is, no hire would be a sure thing. Any new hire is always a risk. But when you know the guy you have is a complete dud, it's a risk worth taking. Beef pushing that line of questioning was nothing more than a distraction from the fact that he wanted us to keep the guy a month ago.
    I don't think Mc Daniels is realistic. The fan base would lynch someone.

Read my sig!
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived turftoad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Who I want isn't really relevant. There are tons of guys I'd take: either Harbaugh, Fangio, McCarthy (flawed as he may be), Arians, McDaniels. How realistic are any of those guys? I have no idea. The fact is, no hire would be a sure thing. Any new hire is always a risk. But when you know the guy you have is a complete dud, it's a risk worth taking. Beef pushing that line of questioning was nothing more than a distraction from the fact that he wanted us to keep the guy a month ago.
    I agree completely with your sentiments on getting rid of VJ, I disagree with your conclusion on Beef's thoughts.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post

Read my sig!
    McDaniels will probably never get another shot outside of NE nor does he deserve such an opportunity

5. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by turftoad View Post

Read my sig!
    I just threw that one in for the laughs. I know he's never coming back here.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    McDaniels will probably never get another shot outside of NE nor does he deserve such an opportunity
    Especially his douche move last year.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Nomad For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

He might. I've read multiple things saying he'll be in play again. Here's one.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...t-wave-coaches

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

He might. I've read multiple things saying he'll be in play again. Here's one.

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/page...t-wave-coaches
    Anyone willing to even consider him after his move last year is a complete fool and will get what they deserve if they hire him.

12. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Anyone willing to even consider him after his move last year is a complete fool and will get what they deserve if they hire him.
    It would be a gamble for sure, but it's not one with no upside. The guy is still young and knowledgeable about the game. Put him somewhere with an established GM who will control the roster and he could succeed.

14. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

It would be a gamble for sure, but it's not one with no upside. The guy is still young and knowledgeable about the game. Put him somewhere with an established GM who will control the roster and he could succeed.
    Because he's shown so much aptitude away from BB and TB?

Face it man, you were wrong about the guy. Even you admitted it after his bullshit with the Colts. There MIGHT be some upside there but the risk is not worth the rewards. He has shown zero success away from NE.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Because he's shown so much aptitude away from BB and TB?

Face it man, you were wrong about the guy. Even you admitted it after his bullshit with the Colts. There MIGHT be some upside there but the risk is not worth the rewards. He has shown zero success away from NE.
    I was wrong yet he still generates interest from other teams year after year after year.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I was wrong yet he still generates interest from other teams year after year after year.
    Ok. Case Keenum did as well. So have a million other people not worth considering.

Simply because teams are dumb enough to consider him doesn't make it a smart move.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Ok. Case Keenum did as well. So have a million other people not worth considering.

Simply because teams are dumb enough to consider him doesn't make it a smart move.
    There are 32 offensive coordinators, 32 defensive coordinators, and dozens of college coaches who would love the chance to be an NFL head coach yet McDaniels seems to wind up on teams' short list all the time. Clearly he's viewed differently by the people who do this for a living than by Broncos fans still bitter from his tenure here. Maybe all of those teams that consider him are idiots, or maybe broncos fans aren't the most objective bunch in regards to his credentials.

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

There are 32 offensive coordinators, 32 defensive coordinators, and dozens of college coaches who would love the chance to be an NFL head coach yet McDaniels seems to wind up on teams' short list all the time. Clearly he's viewed differently by the people who do this for a living than by Broncos fans still bitter from his tenure here. Maybe all of those teams that consider him are idiots, or maybe broncos fans aren't the most objective bunch in regards to his credentials.
    I think most of those people don’t understand what a ***** he is. No matter how good a play caller he is, his off the field act is killer.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    I think most of those people don’t understand what a ***** he is. No matter how good a play caller he is, his off the field act is killer.
    I'm pretty sure ever NFL team is aware of how his tenure in Denver went and what happened to him with Indy.

The Broncos and the Colts have seen all about his credentials.
    Bill Williamson:

"The Broncos went from one of the more attractive organizations in the NFL to one in total disarray. McDaniels will go down as one of the most reviled figures in Denver sports history".

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information