Page 165 of 223 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 163 164 165 166 167 175 215 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 3333

Thread: Fire Vance Joseph

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Why?
    I miss the old sharp witty Mo. not this booze filled charictature

2. The Following User High Fived BeefStew25 For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    I am stating what has come out/been reported. You don't have to like it, but making up your own facts to support Ellis is just changing the narrative.

At no point was her "being bad at her job" one of the criteria for consideration. And by whos standards? This in part goes to the rift amongst the children from the first marriage and the second. This will get messy.

Bill Bowlen has brought a suit alleging that the trust itself is illegitimate. Again, that will likely take forever to be argued in court (and a very difficult case to win).

Elway was given the title and apparent authority to make all football decisions. So, yes, that would be overstepping his bounds. You overstate Ellis years of service greatly.

Ellis CLEARLY, above all others, benefits the most from the trust enduring. That is not an assumption. You can argue it is an unfortunate necessity, but the facts are the facts.
    I haven’t made anything up about Joe Ellis. Elway does not have free reign to do whatever he wants, he is the general manager and president of football operations and answers to the chief executive officer, who is Ellis.

The only thing the court is going to decide is whether or not the trust acted improperly in rejecting Beth Wallace Bowlen’s business plan and ownership bid.
    Last edited by MOtorboat; 12-18-2018 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Ellis is CEO, not COO
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Whoa. I drank a lot more back then.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Apparently Broncos HR suggested to Beth Bowlen while she worked for the team that she drop Bowlen from her name ... something ****** up is going on with this organization. I’m just gonna go with my instincts and assume it’s the politician.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

7. The Following 4 Users High Fived Simple Jaded For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    You are wasting your time trying to explain to them these things. Lol
    I guess man. Apparently we're not supposed to draft a first round QB, let alone develop one, and just run out seventh rounders and one year wonders. It's this crazy cognitive dissonance where you don't do the obvious thing that follows another course of action. You would think if we were going to not draft a QB we would try to sign a LEGITIMATE QB. Or, if not, draft a LEGITIMATE QB.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I guess man. Apparently we're not supposed to draft a first round QB, let alone develop one, and just run out seventh rounders and one year wonders. It's this crazy cognitive dissonance where you don't do the obvious thing that follows another course of action. You would think if we were going to not draft a QB we would try to sign a LEGITIMATE QB. Or, if not, draft a LEGITIMATE QB.
    Stop saying things I agree with!

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    I haven’t made anything up about Joe Ellis. Elway does not have free reign to do whatever he wants, he is the general manager and president of football operations and answers to the chief executive officer, who is Ellis.

The only thing the court is going to decide is whether or not the trust acted improperly in rejecting Beth Wallace Bowlen’s business plan and ownership bid.
    That's not the only thing the court will be deciding, this thing is turning into a mess. How is that scenario not Ellis being able to behave as an NFL owner? Or are you in fact, Joe Ellis? Well, are you???

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    That's not the only thing the court will be deciding, this thing is turning into a mess. How is that scenario not Ellis being able to behave as an NFL owner? Or are you in fact, Joe Ellis? Well, are you???
    What else is the court going to decide?

I’m not sure what you’re attempting to prove with the rest of it. Ellis operates the team and is one-third of the trust that Bowlen entrusted with deciding who will inherit ownership. If that makes him a pretend owner, then fine, I guess he’s a pretend owner.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    i like this booze-filled charictature. . . whatever the hell that is. . .

14. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Reports are that VJ will be fired after the season - not shocking I know. When asked who we would want, Allbright said:

16. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

JFC...tired of hearing about Shanahan, Kubiak, etc. Denver is just scared to move on. It screams "we don't have any new ideas. We don't know how to find new promising coaches."

18. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

JFC...tired of hearing about Shanahan, Kubiak, etc. Denver is just scared to move on. It screams "we don't have any new ideas. We don't know how to find new promising coaches."
    Yeah, no thanks to a Kubiak offense in 2019. We need some modern ideas

20. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post
    Yeah, no thanks to a Kubiak offense in 2019. We need some modern ideas
    We are apparently content to rest on our laurels.

Adopted Bronco:
    Jerry Rosburg

You really can't deal with a topic that has been discussed for what, two whole days?

You know what people never say? The world needs more attorneys and great, another King87 post. You check all the boxes.

23. The Following User High Fived Tbolt For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information