Page 155 of 223 FirstFirst ... 55 105 145 153 154 155 156 157 165 205 ... LastLast
Results 2,311 to 2,325 of 3333

Thread: Fire Vance Joseph

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    He was their top choice. But he can't handle a clock, and his teams get beaten several times a year by flat out bad teams. You have to ask yourself what is he good at? I refuse to accept this notion of "those guys play hard for him," when he's the same guy clearly irks some of his star player and lied to DT about being traded. The guys just play hard. Because their contracts depend upon it.

These scrub QBs can look good. But they won't be good. And eventually that's what you have to have - CK hit his threshold last year in the playoffs. Guys like Dalton and even Flacco might consistently hit the playoffs (at certain points in their career) but barring one SB run, what's Flacco done? You keep seeing elite QB's and elite defenses go deep for a reason. Those scrub QBs are sometimes just along for the ride.

Go Broncos.
    Yeah, we both know if the template was so obvious it would be in place everywhere. It's complicated. People are dynamic emotional creatures. It's hard to know the exact pulse. It takes a certain strength of character to get from 'sleeping on your career' to .500 ball scaring the Chiefs and Rams to 3-6 to 6-6 with Case Keenum and no offense. Idk man, not enough facts before me. I'm not going to get emo about it either way, but I am disappointed in a few of the recent trends.

Bradley Chubb is not one of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Yeah, we both know if the template was so obvious it would be in place everywhere. It's complicated. People are dynamic emotional creatures. It's hard to know the exact pulse. It takes a certain strength of character to get from 'sleeping on your career' to .500 ball scaring the Chiefs and Rams to 3-6 to 6-6 with Case Keenum and no offense. Idk man, not enough facts before me. I'm not going to get emo about it either way, but I am disappointed in a few of the recent trends.

Bradley Chubb is not one of them.
    Well, if you want more facts, I think we can look at VJ's time as a DC, too. It's just how it goes. He's not shown any ability to do anything and he's about to have a .500 season at best. VJ might be the guy who fails the first time around, goes back to DC, gets more polish, and gets a job down the road.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Well, if you want more facts, I think we can look at VJ's time as a DC, too. It's just how it goes. He's not shown any ability to do anything and he's about to have a .500 season at best. VJ might be the guy who fails the first time around, goes back to DC, gets more polish, and gets a job down the road.
    I wonder about the lack of elite, signature defense on his resume. What's the dude's great achievement? Yeah, we don't see it. We also don't see the details of why Kubs thought this cat was great HC material. Because that is out there for certain. He did some things that made guys we really respect take note. I'll just sit back and watch since I can't control it. Go Broncos!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

4. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I wonder about the lack of elite, signature defense on his resume. What's the dude's great achievement? Yeah, we don't see it. We also don't see the details of why Kubs thought this cat was great HC material. Because that is out there for certain. He did some things that made guys we really respect take note. I'll just sit back and watch since I can't control it. Go Broncos!
    You're a kind man.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kay Adams

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    I was in my kiva and had a vision.

Elway fired and Kubes GM.
    Whoa....I need a minute to process that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Day1BroncoFan View Post
    I'm happier than tom brady in a gay bar....

7. The Following User High Fived slim For This Post:

Not to say we don't need a franchise guy at QB, we certainly do, but NONE of the teams this year with one of the big 4 QBs from the draft have a winning record.

We don't either with the guy we took.

We do however have a guy setting rookie records in sacks.

Point is though, none of the QBs taken have made a difference at all this year for the teams that drafted him, possibly outside of Mayfield whom we had no shot at anyway.

9. The Following 5 Users High Fived Rick For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Demaryius Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Rick View Post
    Not to say we don't need a franchise guy at QB, we certainly do, but NONE of the teams this year with one of the big 4 QBs from the draft have a winning record.

We don't either with the guy we took.

We do however have a guy setting rookie records in sacks.

Point is though, none of the QBs taken have made a difference at all this year for the teams that drafted him, possibly outside of Mayfield whom we had no shot at anyway.
    Lamar Jackson has the Ravens on the verge of making the playoffs.

11. The Following User High Fived TXBRONC For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    And rumor has it Elway is looking to run a college style offense (similar to KC's) and Jackson would be perfect for that.

Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Whoa....I need a minute to process that.
    On the bright side, less Paxton's. On the darker side, more Keenum's.

Quote Originally Posted by TXBRONC View Post
    I'm talking the top 4 QBs which are the ones people think we should have made a play for instead of Chubb.

Arguments can be made on if we should have traded back into the late first to get Jackson, but this is specifically the drafting of Chubb over the big 4.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by HORSEPOWER 56 View Post
    Seconded. But to be honest, I’d rather him be our OC than the guy in Elway’s ear about who we should draft/sign at QB. No more Kubiak approved QBs. They’re all journeyman scrub try hards. FFS, he decided Siemian was his guy after watching one Northwestern game. Awesome scouting there!
    No more Offensive lineman either ... or TE’s.

Come to think of it, just WR’s and RB’s. Maybe FB’s. That’s it.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

Down 4 you say? Half the secondary is injured? Let's take a field goal here, they'll never see it coming...

To quote bill ob.... "Good job Vance, ya dumb ....

17. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Down 4 you say? Half the secondary is injured? Let's take a field goal here, they'll never see it coming...

To quote bill ob.... "Good job Vance, ya dumb ....
    I missed it, describe in detail ... use small words, please?
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”

Sign Garbage Minshew.

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

I missed it, describe in detail ... use small words, please?
    Fourth down, one yard to go. On their 5-8 yard line, I don't recall. We kick the FG instead of going for it.

We then shit the bed defensively.

20. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

What's most hilarious about it... Vance tells keenum to take more shots down field, take more risks... And then he doesn't have the balls to go for it on 4th and sort to win the game...

Vance in a nut shell....

22. The Following 3 Users High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information