Page 124 of 223 FirstFirst ... 24 74 114 122 123 124 125 126 134 174 ... LastLast
Results 1,846 to 1,860 of 3333

Thread: Fire Vance Joseph

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

So someone like Ken Whisenhunt might be a good choice.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

2. The Following User High Fived elsid13 For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

Quote Originally Posted by elsid13 View Post
    So someone like Ken Whisenhunt might be a good choice.
    I like this choice

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I like this choice
    If Mo or King hate it then we know we have are next HC.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

If Mo or King hate it then we know we have are next HC.
    I'm just not sure why you're saying Wisenhunt over Harbaugh.

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I'm just not sure why you're saying Wisenhunt over Harbaugh.
    Because I don't seeing either Harbaugh being available. So we are looking at OC/DC at this point. No one is calling for Harbaugh to be fired in Baltimore and Mich is going to the college playoffs.

Because I don't seeing either Harbaugh being available. So we are looking at OC/DC at this point. No one is calling for Harbaugh to be fired in Baltimore and Mich is going to the college playoffs.
    There's a whole lot of talk surrounding John getting fired if they don't make the playoffs.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

They've, supposedly, already decided there will be a "mutual parting ways" at the end of the season

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    There's a whole lot of talk surrounding John getting fired if they don't make the playoffs.
    Local folks aren't calling for it. He is close to the new GM and Owners and they really like stability.

I was just up in Baltimore and on 105.7 lots of people were saying it’s time for Harbaugh to go.
    “If there are no animals in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went.” - Will Rogers (paraphrased)

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by spikerman View Post
    I was just up in Baltimore and on 105.7 lots of people were saying it’s time for Harbaugh to go.
    They are coming off a loss to the Steelers. I don't trust sport radio to guide any rational management decision.

Adopted Bronco:
    Rey

I also love wisenhunt as an offensive mind

They are coming off a loss to the Steelers. I don't trust sport radio to guide any rational management decision.
    I mean it makes sense...The new GM is likely to blow up the roster. Harbaugh's last year of his contract is going to be 2019. The rumors have this being a "mutual" parting meaning Harbaugh doesn't want to come back. Why would he want to be a part of a rebuilding Ravens with a brand new roster? If they suck again for a few years and he gets fired, he's got less prospects than he will have if he walks away right now.

From the Ravens standpoint, you're already blowing up the roster, why not bring in a new HC who will make the team his own going forward? If they stick with Harbaugh for 1-2 more years, then they have more roster turnover when a new coach comes in. Just saves some time on turning the roster over multiple times.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

How about Sports Illustrated and LaCanfora from CBS sports?

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean it makes sense...The new GM is likely to blow up the roster. Harbaugh's last year of his contract is going to be 2019. The rumors have this being a "mutual" parting meaning Harbaugh doesn't want to come back. Why would he want to be a part of a rebuilding Ravens with a brand new roster? If they suck again for a few years and he gets fired, he's got less prospects than he will have if he walks away right now.

From the Ravens standpoint, you're already blowing up the roster, why not bring in a new HC who will make the team his own going forward? If they stick with Harbaugh for 1-2 more years, then they have more roster turnover when a new coach comes in. Just saves some time on turning the roster over multiple times.
    The new GM is from inside the organization, it's more of the same vs going new. And they haven't blown up the roster.

The new GM is from inside the organization, it's more of the same vs going new. And they haven't blown up the roster.
    Change is coming. They are shifting from Flacco to Jackson. It may not be a full blown reboot, but it's going to bring a shift in philosophy.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information