Page 123 of 223 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3333

Thread: Fire Vance Joseph

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Harbaugh would be such a home run of a hire. Please make this happen, Elway.

2. The Following 4 Users High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Harbaugh would be such a home run of a hire. Please make this happen, Elway.
    Especially if you consider that he’s not a coordinator who’s ego is tied to their “system”, if Elway is looking for a more college type of offense hiring Harbaugh wouldn’t rule that out.
    "Tuning ... into each other ... lift all higher”
    “I’m just different!”
    “ . . . Picture a cup in the middle of the sea”

Draft
    1st round— Cooper Dejean CB
    2nd round— Jack Sawyer OLB
    3rd round— Will Shipley RB
    4th round— Ricky Pearsall WR
    5th round— Ladd McKonkey WR
    6th round— Cash Jones RB
    7th round— Carson Steele RB

I’d love to have John Harbaugh but I don’t think Denver is an attractive job like it used to be, especially if GB fires McCarthy.

5. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

There's just zero chance that any top name coaching prospect like Harbaugh would ever agree to come here. John Elway is totally in charge here.

Some organizations give more power to their coach, than their GM. Mike Shanahan was an example. He actually fired his GM. Others are top down, run by the GM. Denver is obviously the latter. John Elway is running every aspect about this team. Joe Ellis is giving him total control over everything.

Top coaching prospects tend to want more power than they would get in Denver with John Elway deciding everything. And he is deciding everything. You don't really think that both Kubiak and Joseph really wanted Paxton Lynch around for 3 years do you? Both of them would have cut him after 1 season. Elway would never have permitted it. So, Lynch stayed for 2 more years until he finally flamed out late in the pre-season.

Elway's next head coach will have to be someone who will be satisfied being very much the second banana. Because the first banana slot is very definitely filled around here.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by Slick View Post
    I’d love to have John Harbaugh but I don’t think Denver is an attractive job like it used to be, especially if GB fires McCarthy.
    Ugh, you're probably right. Guess I should mentally prepare myself for John F-, er, Mike McCarthy.

Harbaugh was second banana to Ozzie Newsome, Cugel. I don’t think he’d come to Denver but not because of that crap you just posted.

9. The Following User High Fived Slick For This Post:

Another week without a victory?!?!?!

FIRE HIM!!!!!!1111
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

11. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Especially if you consider that he’s not a coordinator who’s ego is tied to their “system”, if Elway is looking for a more college type of offense hiring Harbaugh wouldn’t rule that out.
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Ugh, you're probably right. Guess I should mentally prepare myself for John F-, er, Mike McCarthy.
    His history with Kubiak might play a role...

13. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Harbaugh could bring Flacco with him, that way, when he throws Int’s at least he’ll run the guy down from behind, like he did with Harris Jr.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

Adopted Bronco:
    Mighty Quinn

Harbaugh was second banana to Ozzie Newsome, Cugel. I don’t think he’d come to Denver but not because of that crap you just posted.
    Cugel’s Sources have apparently never heard of Newsome, or Newsome’s second in command ... who’s already been given Newsome’s GM job, effective ‘19.

Teams have been trying to pry DeCosta away from B-more for about a decade.

Harbaugh was/is no better than 3rd in command, but I’m the one that doesn’t make sense.
    Last edited by Simple Jaded; 11-12-2018 at 12:21 AM.
    “I’m just different!”

Draft
    6th round— Cash Jones RB

I would love Harbaugh

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Cugel’s Sources have apparently never heard of Newsome, or Newsome’s second in command ... who’s already been given Newsome’s GM job, effective ‘19.

Teams have been trying to pry DeCosta away from B-more for about a decade.

Harbaugh was/is no better than 3rd in command, but I’m the one that doesn’t make sense.
    I'm going to need you to stop making sense.

TIA

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

The Jets got hammered by Buffalo at home yesterday by a QB signed off the street and they looked lifeless. Reminded me of the VJ-led Broncos. How they managed to get gutted by the NYJ is a joke, who lost 4 of their last 5 too. Bowles and VJ gone on same day.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

Harbaugh has horrible record of hiring OC. When offense was good, Newsome brought the OC in and the defense has had the same system for a long time and they usually find DC that run something similar.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Adopted Bronco:
    The cheerleaders

It would be fair better to find a former HC that running a top notch unit and hire him. So he has the understanding of time management required to be HC, has experience of being the man and has shown he has the ability to game plan.
    "We saw it…. the hussars let loose their horses. God, what power! They ran through the smoke and the sound was like that of a thousand blacksmiths beating with a thousand hammers

They rush on to the Swedes! They crash into the Swedish riters…. Overwhelm them! They crash into the second regiment - Overwhelmed! Resistance collapses, dissolves, they move forward as easily as if they were parading on a grand boulevard

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information