Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: Long time, yadda yadda yadda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Adopted Bronco:
    Jordan Taylor
    Posts
    131

    Default Long time, yadda yadda yadda

    Years ago I was on the official boards, gave that up when you couldn't say anything negative about Josh McDaniels. Last few years was on the Orange Mane, which has been taken over by fans of other teams, especially Pats fans. So I think I am done with that board. Was looking for another Broncos outlet and discovered this Oasis. Already see some recognizeable names.

  2. The Following 7 Users High Fived Tbolt For This Post:


  3. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,369

    Default

    Welcome!

    Why is bolt in your name? Are you a Chargers fan?

  4. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Adopted Bronco:
    Jordan Taylor
    Posts
    131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Welcome!

    Why is bolt in your name? Are you a Chargers fan?
    Oh God no! Wait...does such a thing exist?

    I didn't want to drag my OM profile over here, and used a handle from other forums I frequent, namely comic related, T-Bolt is short for Thunderbolt, or a 60's Charlton Comics Hero.

  5. The Following 5 Users High Fived Tbolt For This Post:


  6. #4
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Oh God no! Wait...does such a thing exist?

    I didn't want to drag my OM profile over here, and used a handle from other forums I frequent, namely comic related, T-Bolt is short for Thunderbolt, or a 60's Charlton Comics Hero.
    Whew.

    Welcome again. We can be abrasive here, but mainly in a joking manner. Have fun!

  7. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  8. #5
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    26,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Years ago I was on the official boards, gave that up when you couldn't say anything negative about Josh McDaniels. Last few years was on the Orange Mane, which has been taken over by fans of other teams, especially Pats fans. So I think I am done with that board. Was looking for another Broncos outlet and discovered this Oasis. Already see some recognizeable names.
    Welcome then. We are much looser here than the official board, not as loose as the Mane. Speaking as a Mod, I can say without hesitation that any and all abuse heaped upon Josh ****ing McDaniels is welcome here!
    "I'm losing my edge
    I'm losing my edge
    the kids, are coming up from behind"
    - James Murphy, LCD Soundsystem

  9. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:


  10. #6

    Default

    It's a trick!!!!!

  11. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Centennial (which is in Colorado)
    Adopted Bronco:
    Meck
    Posts
    20,121

    Default

    Joining right before the chargers game does not make me trust you....t-bolt. If that is your real name.

    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I got my eyes on you.

    Step out of line and I'll... rant impotently at you!

  12. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:


  13. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    5,280
    Adopted Bronco:
    Case Keenum BITCHES!
    Posts
    35,369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Joining right before the chargers game does not make me trust you....t-bolt. If that is your real name.

    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I got my eyes on you.

    Step out of line and I'll... rant impotently at you!
    Something you excel at!

  14. The Following 2 Users High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:


  15. #9
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    26,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Joining right before the chargers game does not make me trust you....t-bolt. If that is your real name.

    I'll give you the benefit of the doubt for now, but I got my eyes on you.

    Step out of line and I'll... rant impotently at you!
    Use some old school 12th Century deductive reasoning. There are no Charger fans, so therefore Tbolt is not a Charger fan. I think we can relax
    "I'm losing my edge
    I'm losing my edge
    the kids, are coming up from behind"
    - James Murphy, LCD Soundsystem

  16. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:


  17. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Adopted Bronco:
    Tim Patrick
    Posts
    84,683

    Default

    Willkommen.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Is there also a reason he was drafted in the 3rd round?
    Quote Originally Posted by slim View Post
    Yes, the reason he was drafted in the 3rd round is because no one drafted him in the 2nd round.

  18. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:


  19. #11

    Default

    I will be watching you closely.

  20. #12
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Adopted Bronco:
    Jordan Taylor
    Posts
    131

    Default

    I guess I can see why this would seem suspicious. I so disregard the Chargers as an actual franchise, any linkage is purely coincidental. I am not even sure I know 5 players on their team. Cry me a Rivers, Bosa, That guy with the made up girlfriend, Antonio Gates if he hasn't retired...and...yeah, thats all I got.

    The ONE Charger friend I had as a kid is now a Bronco's fan. Only one I ever met.

    This is what I get for not being more creative. Should have used used JackDolbinCaughtTheBall, but that is alot to type.

  21. The Following 3 Users High Fived Tbolt For This Post:


  22. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Albany, New York
    Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson
    Posts
    26,196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    Should have used used JackDolbinCaughtTheBall, but that is alot to type.
    Yes, he sure as Hell did. You just proved your bona fides right there
    "I'm losing my edge
    I'm losing my edge
    the kids, are coming up from behind"
    - James Murphy, LCD Soundsystem

  23. The Following User High Fived Dreadnought For This Post:


  24. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    New Orleans, LA
    Adopted Bronco:
    Wolfe
    Posts
    30,754

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tbolt View Post
    I guess I can see why this would seem suspicious. I so disregard the Chargers as an actual franchise, any linkage is purely coincidental. I am not even sure I know 5 players on their team. Cry me a Rivers, Bosa, That guy with the made up girlfriend, Antonio Gates if he hasn't retired...and...yeah, thats all I got.

    The ONE Charger friend I had as a kid is now a Bronco's fan. Only one I ever met.

    This is what I get for not being more creative. Should have used used JackDolbinCaughtTheBall, but that is alot to type.
    The guy with the made up girlfriend (Te'o) is actually on the Saints now.

  25. #15
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Middle of nowhere Kansas
    Adopted Bronco:
    Vance Joseph's Future Pink Slip
    Posts
    7,175

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTE View Post
    I will be watching you closely.
    Alright, easy there Pervy McPerveface... tone down your inner Kevin Spacy

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
status.broncosforums.com - BroncosForums status updates
Partner with the USA Today Sports Media Group