Page 60 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 50 58 59 60 61 62 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2017-18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Would Jordan, Kobe, Bird or Magic have let their emotions get the best of them and punch a wall, break their hand and jeopardize the whole series?

I think not.
    Jordan was just punching teammates instead of chalk boards.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Jordan was just punching teammates instead of chalk boards.
    After LBJ broke his hand it impacted his shooting. Jordan punched Kerr and it made him a better shooter.

To be fair, that chalkboard probably shoots at a higher percentage than J.R. Smith.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

4. The Following 3 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    After LBJ broke his hand it impacted his shooting. Jordan punched Kerr and it made him a better shooter.

To be fair, that chalkboard probably shoots at a higher percentage than J.R. Smith.

Well played.

#StylinandProfiling

Let’s not pretend MJ’s emotions never got the better of him. He was considered by many to be a jerk.

7. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    Let’s not pretend MJ’s emotions never got the better of him. He was considered by many to be a jerk.
    Maybe, but i still dont think Lebron is in his league and it seemed when MJ got emotional it made him better whereas LBJ seems to fall apart Cutler style when his emotions get the better of him.

It was an issue when he was younger.

I don't blame LBJ here, or the bench meltdown (which was bad and embarrassing to watch) because of the circumstances. JR is an idiot who is probably only in the league because LBJ saved his career. He lied about what he knew on the score, he didn't even take a timeout when he saw LBJ going nuts, etc. He has been mostly useless in the playoffs. He's a stupid person. The idiot cost them a great chance to win and the Cavs needed luck to win this series.

LBJ had a team that was passable in the east if it had a truly blessed superstar. Nothing short of a top five player could make that team look respectable. Kyle Korver or whatever the **** his name is a loser choker piece of shit. Tristan Thompson is a limited player, Kevin Love is still a good player, but he regressed faster than any other star I've ever seen. That team is shit. And JR ****** up a game where LBJ played better than anyone else in Finals history. He was a god.

Honestly Ty Lu or whatever his name is (he's a bad head coach and an idiot) gets outcoached every series. All he's ever been is the loser that Allen Iverson stepped over on national television.

So, I get it. LBJ was perfect, almost willed them back into a great spot, and a guy too stupid to spell the word stupid ****** it up.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Maybe, but i still dont think Lebron is in his league and it seemed when MJ got emotional it made him better whereas LBJ seems to fall apart Cutler style when his emotions get the better of him.
    He didn't shoot the ball in overtime until it was halfway over and they were down by a chunk of points.

It was like when Kobe wouldn't shoot in the fourth quarter when his team blew that 3-1 lead.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

punching teammates is a much more effective motivator than punching a chalkboard. . .

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    punching teammates is a much more effective motivator than punching a chalkboard. . .
    Let us also note that MJ knew better than to punch Rodman. Jordan did not want that beating. Because that's what Rodman would have put in his life! IN HIS LIFE!

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Maybe, and all we have here are opinions. Personally, I don’t think Jordan could have even taken a team like Cleveland to the finals.

14. The Following User High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

Maybe, and all we have here are opinions. Personally, I don’t think Jordan could have even taken a team like Cleveland to the finals.
    I think Jordan would have violated the East. He would have then gotten demolished in the Finals.

You need a crew to deal with the Warriors.

16. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post

You need a crew to deal with the Warriors.
    Absolutely, and Jordan always had a crew. Pippen was one of the 3 or 4 best players in the league at the time. Rodman was the best rebounder in the league at the time. I don’t think LeBron has played with anyone of their caliber. Bosh and Wade were good, but I would take Rodman and Pippen any day of the week.

One could even argue Horace Grant was a more dominant player than Love because of his impact defensively.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

wade over pippen all day, err day. . . scottie's a sidekick-- dwade's a full-fledged alpha dog in his own right. . . i would say jordan never played with anyone as good as wade. . .

19. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    wade over pippen all day, err day. . . scottie's a sidekick-- dwade's a full-fledged alpha dog in his own right. . . i would say jordan never played with anyone as good as wade. . .
    Injuries kept Wade back, but he won a ring as the alpha on his own team.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

So has anyone changed anyone's mind yet?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information