Page 72 of 88 FirstFirst ... 22 62 70 71 72 73 74 82 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1314

Thread: Nba 2017-18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by DenBronx View Post
    Um, can you not include Lebron and Olajuwon among the goats? If there was an NBA mount Rushmore then those two wouldn't be on it.

Hashtag that
    This post is dumb.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    hakeem was a monster. . . bronx is drunk again. . .
    I wanted to see him face off vs. Jordan's Bulls.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

He did that shit every damned night! The Diggity Damn DREAM!
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Hakeem had the defensive prowess of Bill Russel and yet was more skilled offensively than Duncan. Not only was he likely the best defensive center to every play, but he was the most skilled offensive center as well. There were two or three others who were as dominant offensively (Kareem and Shaq), but they weren’t as good defensively.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Al Wilson 4 Mayor For This Post:

And he has the coolest name ever!

What are you guys smoking? Was something added to the weed in Colorado recently?

Give me Shaq and Kareem all day over Olajuwon.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This post is dumb.
    Sometimes I can't tell if DB is trolling in this thread or really just doesn't understand basketball.

11. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Justin Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This post is dumb.
    Sometimes I can't tell if DB is trolling in this thread or really just doesn't understand basketball.
    Agreeded. Seriously if you would take Shaq over Dream then you seriously dont get the game. In the best eras ever for centers he was dominant. His peers were names like Ewing, Shaq, Deke, the Admiral, Zo and to a lesser degree Daugherty. And he bested them all head to head.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    Olajuwon is the most skilled center of all time and was the best center in the 90's. People forget it, but he dismantled David Robertson when The Admiral won the MVP. They've made specials about it. Shaq is on record saying to him Olajuwon is the greatest center ever, too. People shit themselves over Embiid, and they should, but he's the closest thing to The Mother ******* Dream we've had since. He was such a beast that when they talk about centers who could run the floor and play in modern offenses right now he's the standard. How dare you! How dare this man come in here and disrespect The Dream! Boo this man!

LeBron is at worst a top four player. Boo this man! SHAME THIS MAN!
    Indeed. Whether or not Hakeem would make my Rushmore because of how many greats are actually in the league Olajuwon was one of the most versatile centers i had ever seen. I knew he and the Rockets would end up beating the Magic despite all the hype following Shaq and company that year. As dominant as Shaq was in the paint he wasnt as versatile as Hakeem was both inside and outside the paint.

14. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Shelby Harris

Olajuwon is the most skilled center of all time and was the best center in the 90's. People forget it, but he dismantled David Robertson when The Admiral won the MVP. They've made specials about it. Shaq is on record saying to him Olajuwon is the greatest center ever, too. People shit themselves over Embiid, and they should, but he's the closest thing to The Mother ******* Dream we've had since. He was such a beast that when they talk about centers who could run the floor and play in modern offenses right now he's the standard. How dare you! How dare this man come in here and disrespect The Dream! Boo this man!

LeBron is at worst a top four player. Boo this man! SHAME THIS MAN!
    How dare you not include Tim Duncan in this conversation. You’re better than that.

Quote Originally Posted by atwater27 View Post
    How dare you not include Tim Duncan in this conversation. You’re better than that.
    He played forward, though? I thought he played a little center. Regardless, he was a legitimate big, and we could easily fit him into the discussion.

I've finally selected my NBA franchise to root for.

I've finally selected my NBA franchise to root for.
    Who?

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

20. The Following User High Fived aberdien For This Post:

Dummy!

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information