Page 8 of 88 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2017-18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    I would think their attendance has picked up with Griffin now being there.
    The sections on TV last night were damn near empty, but that's anecdotal because I didn't go look at the actual attendance. New arena, downtown, I'm surprised that town has soured that much on the Pistons.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

2. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

1:15 p.m. ET: The Cleveland Cavaliers are trading guard Dwyane Wade to the Miami Heat in exchange for a heavily protected second-round pick, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. Wade spent his first 13 seasons with the Heat.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...eals-buzz-more

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Denver Native (Carol) View Post
    Retirement?
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

1:10 p.m. ET: The Cleveland Cavaliers are continuing to reshape their roster at the deadline. Cleveland has acquired Rodney Hood from the Utah Jazz and George Hill from the Sacramento Kings, league sources tell ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski. As part of the three-team deal, Sacramento acquires Joe Johnson and Iman Shumpert and a 2020 second-round pick (via Miami), while Utah receives Jae Crowder and Derrick Rose.
    http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/2...eals-buzz-more

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

That's interesting.

Cleveland is just clearing space...they essentially gave LBJ a path to LA and LA to LBJ.

Cleveland in two offseasons or so will be looking to sign a superteam. That's the backup plan Gilbert wanted.

Hmm...
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Having been booted from the Nuggets thread, I am now back to just watching the game overall. I really hope we get a WCF with Houston and GS/SA.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Von Kinger View Post
    Having been booted from the Nuggets thread, I am now back to just watching the game overall. I really hope we get a WCF with Houston and GS/SA.
    Don't be a Drama King. Just be a King.

10. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This Celtics-Cavs game is gonna be interesting today.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

13. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Don't be a Drama King. Just be a King.
    I can only report on the facts, Moseph.

I've been mistreated here, severely.

https://theundefeated.com/features/s...of-a-champion/

I've decided to support the most moral team in the land.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Stories about Larry Bird telling people he's going to score a ton of points and then scoring a bunch of points are the best.

16. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ok, I've had enough Vitale...lets get to the main event: Bill Walton talking about biking and trees!

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Ok, I've had enough Vitale...lets get to the main event: Bill Walton talking about biking and trees!

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

They've kept him fairly on track, tonight, but it's still been entertaining as hell.

How I knew it was going to be hilarious. First play of the game:
    Walton: "Jusuf Nurkic is a big man out there. This is the best I've ever seen him play."
    Pasch: "This if the first time you've seen him play."
    Walton: "Both of those statements are true."

21. The Following 2 Users High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information