Page 78 of 88 FirstFirst ... 28 68 76 77 78 79 80 ... LastLast
Results 1,156 to 1,170 of 1314

Thread: Nba 2017-18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    I was a Celtics fan in the 90's too.

I can't root for teams whose geographic locations mean nothing to me. WHy do you think I stopped rooting for Ohio and Illinois teams?
    Wherever he went I went. Even if he stayed in Cleveland. When he became as outspoken as he is now I loved him. This is a high moment for me, Mo. I've basically adopted California and will be taking the state bar exam for that state. I know you hate me. But it would mean the world for me to see you type "I'm happy that you're happy, King." You too, Abe.
    Is it about geography or not about geography. I'm so confused.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Is it about geography or not about geography. I'm so confused.
    Exactly! You can see why I'm so conflicted. Now you get it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

I guess the best way to put it is that I was willing to break the geography rule for the Greatest Player of All Time.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I guess the best way to put it is that I was willing to break the geography rule for the Greatest Player of All Time.
    Well, that's fair. I'm conflicted. I hate the Lakers.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Well, that's fair. I'm conflicted. I hate the Lakers.
    Another point - the other exception to the Geography rule is Denver. Which is, for instance, because of this board and my friends here. This is more of an factors based test and not a strict elements based test.

Don't not root for LBJ. I didn't for so long because he was a Cleveland guy, and looking back at that...that shit was dumb. Enjoy that mother ******* LBJ!

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

Bron Bron is a Laker.
    well, that's a shame. . . and he still can't get past golden state. . .

Conference semis:
    Philly-Boston
    Lakers-Warriors
    you're writing off the rockets WAY too fast. . . they would have beaten golden state this year if paul didn't pop that hammy. . .

8. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    It wasn't a pure basketball move, IMO.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post

you're writing off the rockets WAY too fast. . . they would have beaten golden state this year if paul didn't pop that hammy. . .
    Paul did pop that hammy. He's another year older and Trevor Ariza isn't coming back.

11. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Sounds like it's about time for Harden to move up a bit to the North.

Paul did pop that hammy. He's another year older and Trevor Ariza isn't coming back.
    And they still have a dopey coach.

Adopted Bronco:

lebron's another year older, also-- and unlike paul, he doesn't currently have a prime years sidekick. . . trevor ariza isn't anybody's idea of an irreplaceable part. . . the rockets changed their culture last year-- they now know what it takes to get it done on defense, and why it's so critical. . .

besides, it's far from guaranteed that the warriors and flakers will get the top two seeds-- they could very well end up playing each other in the conference semis. . .

speaking of which. . . it has now officially reached the point where the NBA is just cheating their fans out of the best possible product by not re-seeding the playoffs regardless of conference. . . i was always against it before, but it's just ridiculously lop-sided now. . . boston is probably the only eastern conference team that could make the playoffs in the west. . .

Adopted Bronco:

It wasn't a pure basketball move, IMO.
    most certainly not. . . things obviously change considerably if they can land kawhi, but as of right now that roster has very little that will be useful in a playoff series against the likes of golden state. . . i wish LBJ much joy with the lavar ball shitshow circus, though!

This is good for the Lakers who didn’t have to give up anything to get LeBron. It’ll be fun watching the Lakers again. I’m conflicted just like I was when Shaq went to the Lakers, but at the end of the day the best player on the planet is going to my favorite team. It will be interesting to see who else they land.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

LOL. Professional LeBron troll Lance Stephenson is going to be his teammate.

Adopted Bronco:

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    This is good for the Lakers who didn’t have to give up anything to get LeBron. It’ll be fun watching the Lakers again. I’m conflicted just like I was when Shaq went to the Lakers, but at the end of the day the best player on the planet is going to my favorite team. It will be interesting to see who else they land.
    i remember when the avs signed paul kariya and selanne on the same day. . . i felt dirty rooting for them that year, but it didn't matter-- they crashed and burned hard. . .

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information