Page 9 of 88 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 59 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2017-18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

This has been a great ******* game.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

I caught parts of it between study breaks.

One of the better regular season games I have seen in a long time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    This has been a great ******* game.
    Who was it?

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Who was it?
    Golden State-Portland. Lillard and Durant both went off.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

5. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I love Steve Kerr. That’s all.

7. The Following 2 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

The Warriors represent the best of the game for so many reasons. Don't @ me.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I didn't watch one second of the All-Star Lame, but I heard Fergie screwed up the National Anthem. Someone named Michael Hamilton said that her singing was so bad, Colin Kaepernick got off his knee and told her to stop disrespecting our flag. Was it that bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Devilspawn View Post
    I didn't watch one second of the All-Star Lame, but I heard Fergie screwed up the National Anthem. Someone named Michael Hamilton said that her singing was so bad, Colin Kaepernick got off his knee and told her to stop disrespecting our flag. Was it that bad?

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Dan's post below yours is the first time I listened to it.

It was far from great, but not nearly as bad as I anticipated based on the "uproar" created around it.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I’ve seen the clip and it was rough. I didn’t watch it live, but got several texts from friends about it last night. I think part of the water-cooler aspect of it today is because of the player reactions.

Ok it wasn't THAT bad. Had a little Happy Birthday Mr. President feel to it. I did feel like ordering a glass of red wine for a sec.

She worked with what she was given. Side note, she looked like Barbra Streisand in a couple of shots.

I've heard worse. But they need to stop these awful renditions. Marvin Gaye's in 198something was the only non-traditional one I liked.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    Dan's post below yours is the first time I listened to it.

It was far from great, but not nearly as bad as I anticipated based on the "uproar" created around it.
    Once a few people laugh, EVERYONE laughs so that they're in on the taunting. It's the way things are now in every case. We're in a POS era (Pile On Society).

17. The Following 2 Users High Fived Devilspawn For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Ok it wasn't THAT bad. Had a little Happy Birthday Mr. President feel to it. I did feel like ordering a glass of red wine for a sec.

She worked with what she was given. Side note, she looked like Barbra Streisand in a couple of shots.

I've heard worse. But they need to stop these awful renditions. Marvin Gaye's in 198something was the only non-traditional one I liked.
    I didn’t see it on the clip I saw, but apparently Charles Barkley said he needed a cigarette.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information