Page 86 of 88 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1314

Thread: Nba 2017-18

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Rondo never sweats. I don’t get it.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Rondo never sweats. I don’t get it.
    They say he'd snuff Ray Allen if he ran into him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    They say he'd snuff Ray Allen if he ran into him.
    Yeah bust me out the backstory on all that.

Quote Originally Posted by BeefStew25 View Post
    Yeah bust me out the backstory on all that.
    Ray Allen was offered a contract in the middle of the season, and he felt it was too low - it probably was. At that point in time the entire team sans a few scrubs had long term deals or were getting them. The Celtics at that offseason lowballed Allen again. He was upset, rightfully so. But, the Heat and another team (I can't recall how, the BUcks maybe) had two offers. Allen's best numerical deal came from the Bucks, but it was rescinded because they signed another player. The Celtics offered him more money than the Heat, but Allen signed with the Heat in the dead of night. He didn't let anyone know, and was never a guy who ingratiated himself with the crew. Note that PP and KG lobbied for the Celtics to get him to come back. The crew felt that yeah, the front office shit on you, but we can get another title and we still love you.

He then went to the Heat. Garnett told him shut up or put up his hands. PP was more cordial but told him to **** off. Then Ray Allen got salty and it rubbed Rondo and Big Baby Davis the wrong way because he took less money, went to the rival, didn't let anyone know, and didn't ever acknowledge that those guys could feel salty. They still dog on him because he took less money to leave the team and bailed on them.

He was barely one of the boys and thought he could act however he wanted to. Do I agree with their hardline stance? Not entirely, but KG is KG and that ring was a sacred bond.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

5. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    I'm sure he thought the defense with Talib, Ware, Ward, Von Miller, Jackson, Trevathan, Marshall, Wolfe, etc. was weak.

Woj just reported that teams opted not to pursue Cousins because of his attitude and potential locker room presence.

So, stop bitching. If the GSW can absorb that personality because of their culture, so be it. Teams had a fair crack at him. The Pelicans, Celtics, etc. let him go.

9. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	520FC89F-D84B-4535-8358-2D7F537AEC8C.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	12442

11. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post

Name:	520FC89F-D84B-4535-8358-2D7F537AEC8C.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	17.3 KB 
ID:	12442
    Lol that's actually funny but true.
    "Oh I’m sorry, did I break your concentration?”
    Jules Winnfield - Pulp Fiction

13. The Following User High Fived DenBronx For This Post:

Name:	11DD68D2-3E1A-4204-A1E8-FEB266ADDA51.jpg 
Views:	38 
Size:	20.0 KB 
ID:	12455

15. The Following 3 Users High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Do you think LBJ hits JR in private? If so, does he punch him, or just kick him in the ribs?

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

break up the warriors!

rejecting smoothing broke the league. . .

Hate the GMs who are stupid.

Klay, Steph, Green = drafted by a franchise that was trash at the time. They then sign Igy when they failed to land Dwight/Love. They then sign Durant, their first true superstar signing. If signing one star player is what puts a tea over the top, they deserve to be over the top. Now this big signing is even more hilarious - if teams didn't want Cousins to be a Warrior then give him a reason to not be, i.e. a real contract. If you don't want to give him a deal because of his injury, or you don't have the cap space because you spent it elsewhere, or you don't like his baggage, you can't bitch when another team gets him. Boogie got dissed by the league and he said **** it, if I have to do a 'prove it' deal then I'll ******* prove how smart I am.

People are bitching about a brilliant front office light years ahead of it's time. Next year when the Warriors can't keep Thompson, Durant, Steph, and Green you'll also find out that a big part of it was just players taking less because they were tired of being hosed by their franchises. How do you stop that? In a league where salaries are going up, the money is guaranteed, and branding is getting easier and easier to get, NBA contract money means less and less to the big stars. That's what makes Boogie so mad - he missed out on a massive payday, got bad offers/few offers, and he went to a team that needed him.

You guys do realize that the Pelicans let him walk and preferred Randle, right?

19. The Following 2 Users High Fived Poet For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    only Von

Quote Originally Posted by aberdien View Post
    First three plus Wall and Oladipo.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information