Page 2 of 88 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2017-18

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    how'd it go?
    Something like 3 points on 1-of-6 shooting. I think it was 9 rebounds and 4 assists.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Something like 3 points on 1-of-6 shooting. I think it was 9 rebounds and 4 assists.
    1 of 6 is junk, forced shot taking. But 9 rebounds 4 assist sounds solid.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Looks like Lonzo Ball didn't exactly take the world by storm in his debut lol.
    You lemming.

Adopted Bronco:
    Richard Simmons

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Hot take: Giannis might be the best player in the NBA right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Hot take: Giannis might be the best player in the NBA right now.
    Well, no. But he might be as soon as James retires.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Well, no. But he might be as soon as James retires.
    Hey I said it was a hot take! You're right that LeBron is still the best, but Giannis very well could win the MVP this year if he keeps playing like he has to start the year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

He seriously does remind me of LeBron in that he can just take it to the rim whenever he pleases.

Wave. Mo. Help me. I really want to get into the NBA but I have trouble getting into the games when I watch. They all feel like all star games with no defense. Even when a guy does try to play defense there’s a foul called. I get frustrated. I like games that end 77-72. I like seeing a guy have to work to get to the basket. What am I doing wrong here?

10. The Following User High Fived Dapper Dan For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    Wave. Mo. Help me. I really want to get into the NBA but I have trouble getting into the games when I watch. They all feel like all star games with no defense. Even when a guy does try to play defense there’s a foul called. I get frustrated. I like games that end 77-72. I like seeing a guy have to work to get to the basket. What am I doing wrong here?
    You're not going to get that in the NBA until the playoffs. The pace of play has been steadily rising. Watch Houston, Golden State, San Antonio, and watch them move the basketball. The NBA is so good right now.

12. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

You're not going to get that in the NBA until the playoffs. The pace of play has been steadily rising. Watch Houston, Golden State, San Antonio, and watch them move the basketball. The NBA is so good right now.
    I usually do best when I have a team to follow but I have such a hard time sticking with anyone. Mostly it’s been the Hornets but I get irritated when they post shit about the Panthers. I like Batum and Howard. I also like Lillard in Portland. I’ve wanted to like the Pacers because they’re somewhat close and because of Larry Bird.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Milwaukee and Minnesota are two fun young and up and coming teams to watch as well if you want to get in on the next good teams early.

Milwaukee and Minnesota are two fun young and up and coming teams to watch as well if you want to get in on the next good teams early.
    Mostly it’s just players I like. Lillard and Batum are fantasy keepers. Charlotte has my nostalgia. I was a big Glen Rice fan back in the day. I’ve always liked Howard. I’ve always followed JJ Redick. I’m not big on the sixers right now.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by Dapper Dan View Post
    I usually do best when I have a team to follow but I have such a hard time sticking with anyone. Mostly it’s been the Hornets but I get irritated when they post shit about the Panthers. I like Batum and Howard. I also like Lillard in Portland. I’ve wanted to like the Pacers because they’re somewhat close and because of Larry Bird.
    It doesn't help that two of those three teams suck. Find a player you like and go for that team, seems to be a good way to root in the NBA. I was born and raised a Nuggets fan, so I bear that cross.

It doesn't help that two of those three teams suck. Find a player you like and go for that team, seems to be a good way to root in the NBA. I was born and raised a Nuggets fan, so I bear that cross.
    Lol. I tried that with JJ. He went from Orlando to Minnesota to LA and now Philly.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information