Page 20 of 88 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast

Thread: Nba 2017-18

We live in a world where we celebrate CP3, who hits and elbows people below the belt but hate Green. I’d like to see LBJ get another ring and then join GSW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaded View Post
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

Quote Originally Posted by King87 View Post
    We live in a world where we celebrate CP3, who hits and elbows people below the belt but hate Green. I’d like to see LBJ get another ring and then join GSW.
    You mean Green the serial nut kicker?

3. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Celebrate in what way? Are you talking about his endorsement with State Farm?

Because in the NBA circles, he's kind of known as a playoff choker, an ******* and a dirty player.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

You mean Green the serial nut kicker?
    CP3 has been doing that shit for years and is disliked by his teammates for being a politician. Some have even called him greedy. Point being, we see what we want to see. The warriors are unselfish, efficient, pass, and play defense. That should be celebrated.
    Y’all know I’m an OL Groupie but I think Jeudy is going to be worth missing out on a T, knock on wood.

Quote Originally Posted by MOtorboat View Post
    Celebrate in what way? Are you talking about his endorsement with State Farm?

Because in the NBA circles, he's kind of known as a playoff choker, an ******* and a dirty player.
    He widely gets a pass.

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

CP3 has been doing that shit for years and is disliked by his teammates for being a politician. Some have even called him greedy. Point being, we see what we want to see. The warriors are unselfish, efficient, pass, and play defense. That should be celebrated.
    and it probably would be more, if they weren't so douchey. . .

also, everyone knows chris paul is a sorry, flopping little bitch who's never won shit. . . he's a creation of sports media and the refs, but fans know who he is. . .

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

He widely gets a pass.
    Maybe in your circles. He's not well liked in New Orleans.

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    and it probably would be more, if they weren't so douchey. . .

also, everyone knows chris paul is a sorry, flopping little bitch who's never won shit. . . he's a creation of sports media and the refs, but fans know who he is. . .
    He's loved by his coaches and the front office. The media typically doesn't take shots at him. He's polarizing in the NBA - LBJ loves him, Harden wanted him, etc. But lord knows he's been a dirty player since the word go and yet we hyper focus on Green. Also, to be fair to CP3, which I don't like to do, he's got good 'clutch' stats, whatever the **** that means.

What's douchey about the GSW? That they got KD, who left because his running mate is a cancer? Or that they couldn't ever hire a good coach? Or that their front office is a joke? Yeah, it would have been nice if KD joined another team, but the NBA is a dynasty laden league and he just watched the Heat give his OKC team the business a few years back.

What's douchey about GSW? Curry and Thompson celebrating? They didn't make up the three point celebrations. So it's Green, right? The same guy that people would love to have on their team. They hated Oakley and Rodman back in the day too, guys. Welcome to winning games - I don't remember us hating our defensive players when they did questionable shit. And we all just magically glazed over JR Smith making an 'action' that could have seriously ****** up Horford.

GSW is fine. They're fun to watch. They're arguably the best team ever. I'd like to see LBJ join Houston and watch those titans fight. Or ****, the Celtics making a trade or two to get room and clear out Kyrie for LBJ would be cool, too. LBJ in Philly would be dope, too.

But the whole GSW shit is egregious, and y'all should do better.

Adopted Bronco:
    Taysom Hill

CP3 is well known to be a penis who is impossible to work with. His teammates mostly disliked him in LA. But he is CP3 and when you're one of the great point guards of the last 20 years you will be recognized as such.

Same goes for Draymond. He has a reputation as a blowhard and also as one of the best two way players in the league who enables much of what GSW does. King out here inventing narratives and projecting how he thinkg people feel.

11. The Following User High Fived Buff For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I didn't realize we needed your permission to dislike a team.

Quote Originally Posted by Davii View Post
    I didn't realize we needed your permission to dislike a team.
    I didn't realize that you didn't realize it! The memos will be sent out shortly, insolent owner!

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Yeah. Chris Paul doesn’t get a pass from who I tend to listen to/read.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

15. The Following User High Fived MOtorboat For This Post:

I think you're all mostly stupid, and I rarely see CP3 get a pass, nor did anyone who finds DG so egregious blink at JR Smith, nor CP3. Drink bleach, peasants.

17. The Following User High Fived Poet For This Post:

Shots fired ladies and gentlemen.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

I think you're all mostly stupid, and I rarely see CP3 get a pass, nor did anyone who finds DG so egregious blink at JR Smith, nor CP3. Drink bleach, peasants.
    You’re listening to the wrong peeps, yo.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information