Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 ... LastLast

Thread: So... How Short is Siemian’s Leash?

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Awesome. That means that at some point we sign Tebow to come in to replace TS. That should be fun.

2. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Awesome. That means that at some point we sign Tebow to come in to replace TS. That should be fun.
    At least the fans would be excited if that happened even if we still didnt win any games. lmao

4. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    At least the fans would be excited if that happened even if we still didnt win any games. lmao
    Speak for yourself. About 2% of the fans would be happy, because they're delusional.

6. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Well... i don't recall getting shut out with Teebs, but sure, I'm delusional. I'd rather that, than whatever this is.

I mean, if we are going to have someone who can't throw, he should at least be able to run and take a hit.
    Last edited by wayninja; 10-23-2017 at 07:40 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    Siemian has a longer leash then i do with broncos forums mods.
    That's because he also brings more to the team.

9. The Following 4 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Even tebow was never shut out as a Bronco

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

With Cutler and Palmer getting hurt.

We better sign timothy quick!

Well... i don't recall getting shut out with Teebs, but sure, I'm delusional. I'd rather that, than whatever this is.

I mean, if we are going to have someone who can't throw, he should at least be able to run and take a hit.
    You are TOTALLY, and ABSOLUTELY delusional. Yes.

This isn't 2011. Tebow today, 3 years out of football and not even in real football condition is not Tebow in 2011. Fans who are really, really stupid imagine that time somehow freezes and the player they remember from 6 freakin' years ago could come back and it would somehow, magically be the same.

And the OL today is NOT the OL of 2011 that had a Pro-Bowl caliber LT in Ryan Clady either. Plus Orlando Franklin was vastly superior to any Broncos T today (even though he wasn't great).

Tebow sucked in 2012 and played his way off the Jets and Eagles. NOT ONE TEAM in the NFL wants him at all today. None. Just a few idiot fan-boys who just can't get over the fact that their Aryan Jesus was a total bust want him back. And make up specious arguments like "well, it can't be any worse."

The Broncos are not going from bad to worse just because a few fools are Jonesing for their tin hero.
    Last edited by Cugel; 10-24-2017 at 09:18 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShaneFalco View Post
    With Cutler and Palmer getting hurt.

We better sign timothy quick!
    He hasn't been on a regular season roster in five years. Better hurry before someone snatches him up!

14. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    You are TOTALLY, and ABSOLUTELY delusional. Yes.

This isn't 2011. Tebow today, 3 years out of football and not even in real football condition is not Tebow in 2011. Fans who are really, really stupid imagine that time somehow freezes and the player they remember from 6 freakin' years ago could come back and it would somehow, magically be the same.

And the OL today is NOT the OL of 2011 that had a Pro-Bowl caliber LT in Ryan Clady either. Plus Orlando Franklin was vastly superior to any Broncos T today (even though he wasn't great).

Tebow sucked in 2012 and played his way off the Jets and Eagles. NOT ONE TEAM in the NFL wants him at all today. None. Just a few idiot fan-boys who just can't get over the fact that their Aryan Jesus was a total bust want him back. And make up specious arguments like "well, it can't be any worse."

The Broncos are not going from bad to worse just because a few fools are Jonesing for their tin hero.
    Understand sarcasm better.

I certainly don't want to do any worse than 0 points.

Understand sarcasm better.

I certainly don't want to do any worse than 0 points.
    OK. But, the zero points crap isn't by any means the bottom. The team will continue to suck, long after they change QBs.

It is inevitable that VJ will have no choice but to start Osweiler within the next month at the latest, and it could be sooner than that if the deterioration continues or Trevor gets even more hurt, which is likely.

We will then see how much worse it can get.

I just get pissed off at fans who can't use their brains (Not pointing at you). There is NO new QB coming to Denver this season, and it wouldn't help if there was. Asking for Tebow is just the extra dose of insanity that I just can't stand.

18. The Following 3 Users High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

OK. But, the zero points crap isn't by any means the bottom. The team will continue to suck, long after they change QBs.
    It's not the bottom? It is for me. I don't give a shit how bad the offense looks, how many turnovers etc. 0 points is 0 points.

It is inevitable that VJ will have no choice but to start Osweiler within the next month at the latest, and it could be sooner than that if the deterioration continues or Trevor gets even more hurt, which is likely.

We will then see how much worse it can get.
    I guess.... I still just don't see how it can be any worse than 0. I'm not sure what you are imagining? Super horrible QB play results in 0 points. So, that's what we already have.

I just get pissed off at fans who can't use their brains (Not pointing at you). There is NO new QB coming to Denver this season, and it wouldn't help if there was. Asking for Tebow is just the extra dose of insanity that I just can't stand.
    I wouldn't mind it one bit if they signed tebow. I understand how crazy that sounds, and I'm ok with that. I also understand that we have a better chance of re-signing Manning.

It's not the bottom? It is for me. I don't give a shit how bad the offense looks, how many turnovers etc. 0 points is 0 points.

I guess.... I still just don't see how it can be any worse than 0. I'm not sure what you are imagining? Super horrible QB play results in 0 points. So, that's what we already have.

I wouldn't mind it one bit if they signed tebow. I understand how crazy that sounds, and I'm ok with that. I also understand that we have a better chance of re-signing Manning.
    I mean it can get worse. We could have had 52 hung on us to go with the goose egg due to turnovers...It can always get worse.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I mean it can get worse. We could have had 52 hung on us to go with the goose egg due to turnovers...It can always get worse.
    I feel like that's splitting hairs. If you can't score, you have no chance to win any game.

22. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information