Page 10 of 25 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread: So... How Short is Siemian’s Leash?

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I agree with the Lynch take. Too bad they couldn't find a suitor for a trade.
    They weren't looking for a trade. After all, what happens if Trevor flames out by throwing wild picks like he did the last 2 games, AND Brock comes in and plays like he did to get benched in Houston, AND Paxton is healthy?

Remember that after the Chargers game the Broncos play on the road at the Chiefs and Eagles, the two best teams in the NFL right now, and then home against the Patriots. Lose this winnable game and they could easily wind up 3-6. Even with a win, they're likely to lose at least 2 of the next 3 and possibly they have no chance in all three.

I'd write up the Eagles game right now as a loss for instance. But, then they've got 5 games against the Raiders, Dolphins, Jets, and Colts, all winnable. They need to survive the next 4 weeks though.

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    I'm blaming play calling/coaching more than Siemian. I'm sorry but the play calls were horrible Sunday night. Siemian doesn't go from 4 TD's week 1, to a pick 6, INT, and 1 (garbage time) TD in week 5 without the play calling changing. Not defending Siemian at all, and to be honest, I would've been OK with Oz playing the 2nd half. We needed some sort of shock to get us back into the game, and I found Siemian wasn't on his A game that night.

Red zone is awful too, and what excuse is there when you had 2 weeks to figure out the red zone issues, and still fail miserably in the RZ.

CJ Anderson is who I thought he was, a mediocre RB at best. Jamaal Charles is still good, and needs more carries IMO.

Sometimes when it's not your night, it's not your night. It was evident Sunday night. But to be fair, we looked lethargic against the Raiders in the 2nd half, and we looked brutal against the Bills.

What has changed so much from the first 2 weeks, to now?
    So the bengals game last year and then sucking the rest of the way was on coaching, this year New staff and the good game vs cowboys and then sucking again is on the coaching again... I swear some of you just love this guy so much that you'll lie to yourselves lol.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

He just needs more reps in practice.

So... Sounds like ts leash it's not very limited at all. Which sucks...

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    So the bengals game last year and then sucking the rest of the way was on coaching, this year New staff and the good game vs cowboys and then sucking again is on the coaching again... I swear some of you just love this guy so much that you'll lie to yourselves lol.
    Hey go gloat somewhere else... No one cares.

Adopted Bronco:
    Brian Griese

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Literally just posted a thread saying how I want Brock to play next week..

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I believe everyone should accept the fact that Siemian will not be benched. I'm sure Osweiler is here only in terms of Siemian being hurt. Lynch & Kelly are still hurt/recovering.

Quote Originally Posted by tripp View Post
    Literally just posted a thread saying how I want Brock to play next week..
    I'm about as tired of that ass clown of a poster as I am Trevor at this point, and that's pretty damn tired.

9. The Following User High Fived Freyaka For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Dangerous Freedom Lock

Siemian has a longer leash then i do with broncos forums mods.

11. The Following 4 Users High Fived ShaneFalco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Well... that's sorta as it should be.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I believe everyone should accept the fact that Siemian will not be benched. I'm sure Osweiler is here only in terms of Siemian being hurt. Lynch & Kelly are still hurt/recovering.
    Screw that, unlike the offense and coaching staff im going down kicking and screaming.

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

This is why i say soon we gotta see what Kelly AND Lynch have to offer, this is for 2018 and beyond, because this Season is lost. BUT: I don't care if we have a 2012 Manning back there, NO QB could be productive in this offense with their proetection scheme. Its a recipe for disaster.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

This is why i say soon we gotta see what Kelly AND Lynch have to offer, this is for 2018 and beyond, because this Season is lost. BUT: I don't care if we have a 2012 Manning back there, NO QB could be productive in this offense with their proetection scheme. Its a recipe for disaster.
    But your QB has to be able to audible to correct play and be able to beat the blitz and make them not load box with deep throws.

I get this sneaking suspicion that Lynch isn't going to be ready to play at all this year (kind of like a low grade Andrew Luck situation). Which makes it all the more baffling that he wasn't put on IR, instead of eating up a roster spot. If he's every healthy, though, he should play so we can all see with our eyes again that he sucks. Interested in Kelly too, though again, I'm not sure he'll be healthy enough (and ready enough in terms of learning the playbook) to be ready to go this year.

Adopted Bronco:
    Ray Finkel

18. The Following User High Fived Northman For This Post:

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information