Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: So i was told i was overreacting last night

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    He looked so good against Dallas.
    Where has that QB gone?
    He is still here, he just pisses down his leg when the pass rush gets to him...And the pass rush always gets to him because our o-line sucks. But even on those occasions that he's got time, he basically jumps at shadows and pisses himself.

He's panicked and has zero confidence. Unless by some miracle he gets his confidence back and gets past his fear of getting hit, he's basically just going to continue being the crappy specimen we've all seen for the last 3 weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyBronco View Post
    What makes you think that Elway can draft a franchise QB?
    Well, if he stops looking for giraffes that might help. The two we've got are rather incapable:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D6U79RS.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	11209
    The one on the left, who looks like Paxton, appears to have fallen down and he can't get up. Maybe they should get him a med-alert bracelet.
    Last edited by Cugel; 10-17-2017 at 11:41 AM.

3. The Following User High Fived Cugel For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    He is still here, he just pisses down his leg when the pass rush gets to him...And the pass rush always gets to him because our o-line sucks. But even on those occasions that he's got time, he basically jumps at shadows and pisses himself.

He's panicked and has zero confidence. Unless by some miracle he gets his confidence back and gets past his fear of getting hit, he's basically just going to continue being the crappy specimen we've all seen for the last 3 weeks.
    This AM I heard a rather shocking stat about Trevor:

When he's pressured, and he's under pressure about 1/3 of the time, and that will go up as defensive coordinators see how terrible he plays under pressure, his QBR is about 40. When he's NOT pressured, it's around 104.

If Watson misses any appreciable period it's lights out for the offense because they decided that Donald Stephenson can't do the job, and put in RG Billy Turner at RT. He gave up a pressure and a sack and appears to have broken his wrist. So, that's out.

The starting RT is not on this roster, and there appears to be no help coming via FA. They are going to suck all year on the right side of the OL. And Trevor is going to continue to be the most blitzed QB in football. They're going to have to deal with it. I have no idea how that happens. It's looking like they should have drafted a RT as well as a LT, because while the LT was the area of biggest concern entering into the season, RT is now the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Northman View Post
    Lynch sucks but i doubt it would be much different than what we are seeing. I agree, give Lynch the start and then when he plummets we can go and draft a new one to start over with.
    What's the point of starting him if you KNOW he's going to plummet? And we DO know he's going to plummet. They are going to stick with Trevor all year unless the team is eliminated from competition.

Trevor at least has a chance to turn it around. He's smart. Paxton apparently isn't. And if they have to go to a different QB it will probably be Osweiler, not Paxton. Paxton "isn't ready." He wasn't ready in the pre-season and he isn't ready now. They see him sucking in practice and have zero incentive to put him into games.

Adopted Bronco:
    Derek Wolfe

Quote Originally Posted by Cugel View Post
    Well, if he stops looking for giraffes that might help. The two we've got are rather incapable:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	D6U79RS.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	60.8 KB 
ID:	11209
    The one on the left, who looks like Paxton, appears to have fallen down and he can't get up. Maybe they should get him a med-alert bracelet.
    I'm not sure with his fixation on tall, strong armed QB's. I would want smart, accurate, leader, etc. Being big and strong definitely helps in the longevity question, but I wouldn't have thrown either Watson or Wilson off the draft chart because they weren't 6'5"+

7. The Following User High Fived BigDaddyBronco For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

I also did not like Coach Joseph's demeanor at the post game presser or Monday's. Way too lackadaisical after such a loss.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by EastCoastBronco View Post
    He looked so good against Dallas.
    Where has that QB gone?
    Run/pass play selection and effectiveness of the run are factors, some of it is just inexplicable and truly worrisome, his leash has to be getting shorter when he poops hissef like that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by Shazam! View Post
    I also did not like Coach Joseph's demeanor at the post game presser or Monday's. Way too lackadaisical after such a loss.
    Good coaches don't get too high with the highs or low with the lows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

11. The Following 9 Users High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post

I don’t know man. He holds the ball for a LONG time. I don’t know if they don’t like to dial up short stuff or what....

Adopted Bronco:
    Drew Lock

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    Even Mike Shanahan, the egomaniac, always took responsibility for losses like this. I dont like his seeming so lax.
    "I may not be a mathematician, but I can count to a million." - Shannon Sharpe

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by Al Wilson 4 Mayor View Post
    I don’t know man. He holds the ball for a LONG time. I don’t know if they don’t like to dial up short stuff or what....
    The Giants were jamming guys on the LOS, and the receivers weren't beating it
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by Hawgdriver View Post
    I guess he wanted VJ to lose his mind in front of the media and fans, which would be very weak but of course somebody here is calling for such actions.

Vance has the perfect demeanor and im sure he let the team know behind closed doors how much he was disappointed in the performance.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Vance has the perfect demeanor and im sure he let the team know behind closed doors how much he was disappointed in the performance.
    Undermined slightly by the soothing, rich timbre of his voice.

Like having Billy Dee Williams for a head coach.

17. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

Elway should deal Lynch to GB who is desperate for a QB now and push Kelly up.
    I'm sure green Bay's scouting department can look at Lynch's tape and see the same garbage we see and pass. Elway would be a wizard if he could trade him for good value. I think the Packers are smarter than that unfortunately.

Adopted Bronco:
    Charley Johnson

Quote Originally Posted by wayninja View Post
    Undermined slightly by the soothing, rich timbre of his voice.

Like having Billy Dee Williams for a head coach.

Hey, maybe Coach Joseph can haul his Assistants into Mr. Elway's office so they can collectively admit their total inadequacy and grovel appropriately? That was the Josh McDaniels approach after all
    “What fresh hell is this?”

"A man who picks a cat up by the tail learns something which he can learn in no other way." - Mark Twain

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information