Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: It is PRO Football

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by weazel View Post
    Siemien also needs to kick field goals alot better than he has
    Nah, as a placekicker, Siemian is fine.

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    Honestly, our defense played well enough to win. Take off the pick-6, we only gave up 13 points. Our offense pretty much is 100% to blame for that loss IMO.
    Exactly, 13 points, but yet people are making it seem like oir defense got slaughtered lol. Questioning schemes and players smh.

Using lame.sarcasm doesn't change the fact that you are wrong as hell. The defense played well as usual, and as usual the Trevor led offense did NOTHING.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    Exactly, 13 points, but yet people are making it seem like oir defense got slaughtered lol. Questioning schemes and players smh.
    While I don't think the defense played as poorly as some suggest, even 13 points was giving up too much to an extremely one-dimensional Giants team.

We still should have won though, and the biggest culprits in our loss were semen and McAnus.

5. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Giving up 13 point's to an actual NFL team is not too much dude. Just goes to show how dominating our defense is when you give up 13 pointsI, 125 yards passing and people are saying we got gashed lol.

How many kicks did McManus miss anyway?

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

I'm legit worried McManus might have the yips. Holy shit he's been bad this year. We'll be looking for a new kicker next year if this keeps up.

8. The Following User High Fived BroncoWave For This Post:

We have 3 completely useless qb's, not sure what the answer is.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

10. The Following 4 Users High Fived weazel For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Clarity achieved.

I say just let them thunderdome the shit.

Adopted Bronco:
    Mister Cobble

IMO, the answer is to stick with Siemian and hope our defense can carry us through what looks like a really week top of the NFL in the playoffs this year. Then make priority #1 finding a new guy this offseason.

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

IMO, the answer is to stick with Siemian and hope our defense can carry us through what looks like a really week top of the NFL in the playoffs this year. Then make priority #1 finding a new guy this offseason.
    I'd be inclined to agree if there wasn't such a sharp decline over the past several weeks in his game. If he were just "meh" and stayed that way, I'd say ride it out... but I can't help but feel that we haven't seen bottom yet.

14. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Baron Browning, Jaleel McLaughlin

man, tough crowd around here. . . GC is a buddy of mine, but you don't gotta hold that against him-- would've been cool to see him get a bit warmer welcome. . . especially since he was right. . . we obviously did decide that the giants were another bye week without odell, and it did bite us in the ass. . .

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I think the coaching staff is being let off the hook. The entire team looked terrible last night. Uninspired and unprepared. The leader of men needs to get his shit together too.
    agreed. . . i won't blame the LOM for trevor playing like crap, or mcmanus turning into trash. . . but when the entire team comes out as flat as possible after a bye, it does look like a coaching problem. . . it's his job to have 53 guys ready to play every week, and he didn't come close to getting that done. . . i've been impressed with vance, but also haven't forgotten that the ultimate dipshit loser managed to start out 6-0. . . sometimes, promising early returns are just that. . . now that the league has seen a little bit of our new braintrust, we'll see if they're really legit, or if we just had some initial success due to the smoke and mirrors effect. . . gonna be interesting to see if VJ can get them to bounce back quick from this debacle. . .

i will say that joe woods pissed down his leg last night. . . anyone with half a brain KNEW they were going to focus on engram in the passing game-- they didn't have anyone else! he was the one solid matchup they had, and we continuously let them exploit it. . . hell, chris harris even said they were planning to double him, and they couldn't get on the same page. . . how does that even happen? i know the overall numbers are still strong, but i'm starting to feel a bit uneasy about woods' ability to really maximize this group. . . they've still been stout, but we aren't getting the impact plays from them that we have in the past few years. . . if we can't find a way to generate some turnovers, you can pretty much write this season off now. . .

16. The Following User High Fived dogfish For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DT88TheGreat View Post
    The defense gave up a bunch of big plays though. There were serious breakdowns. "Guys were running over the no-fly zone, so part of the blame is on them." Ray Crockett "Do we need to play better in all three phases? I know what a SB team looks like, smells like, feels like. I don't see that. We need to find a RT who will play and block. . . . Somebody. Because whenever I look at that RT I think: 'that doesn't look good. . . . Cause that was an Ole! block. I saw his man go 'whoosh!' right by him. And I thought to myself: was that an Ole?' This OL. On one play we got holding and choking on the same play. That was not good. But, it was a legit choke. He got a good hold on him. If you're going to choke, choke. They called Bolles on the choke and the G was holding."

Im good with sticking with Trevor if he stops throwing picks

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I think the coaching staff is being let off the hook. The entire team looked terrible last night. Uninspired and unprepared. The leader of men needs to get his shit together too.
    This kind of B.S continues, and John Elway is going to get concerned. If this team fails to make the playoffs, Joseph could be on the hot seat pretty quickly next year. If it's a total crackup where they go on a prolonged losing streak, and he loses the locker room, which he probably would if the team not only continues to lose, but underperforms like they did last night. . . . .

This team was terrible on the road in Buffalo. They were terrible at home against the Giants. Now they start the extended road trip portion of their season. After 4 out of 5 games at home they play 7 out of 11 on the road from here on out, including the next three against the Chargers, Chiefs and NFC leading Eagles, and then home - against the Patriots.

They could seriously be 3 and 5 after 8 games. Seriously. Not at all impossible.

Adopted Bronco:
    Pat Bowlen

Quote Originally Posted by dogfish View Post
    man, tough crowd around here. . . GC is a buddy of mine, but you don't gotta hold that against him-- would've been cool to see him get a bit warmer welcome. . . especially since he was right. . . we obviously did decide that the giants were another bye week without odell, and it did bite us in the ass. . .

agreed. . . i won't blame the LOM for trevor playing like crap, or mcmanus turning into trash. . . but when the entire team comes out as flat as possible after a bye, it does look like a coaching problem. . . it's his job to have 53 guys ready to play every week, and he didn't come close to getting that done. . . i've been impressed with vance, but also haven't forgotten that the ultimate dipshit loser managed to start out 6-0. . . sometimes, promising early returns are just that. . . now that the league has seen a little bit of our new braintrust, we'll see if they're really legit, or if we just had some initial success due to the smoke and mirrors effect. . . gonna be interesting to see if VJ can get them to bounce back quick from this debacle. . .

i will say that joe woods pissed down his leg last night. . . anyone with half a brain KNEW they were going to focus on engram in the passing game-- they didn't have anyone else! he was the one solid matchup they had, and we continuously let them exploit it. . . hell, chris harris even said they were planning to double him, and they couldn't get on the same page. . . how does that even happen? i know the overall numbers are still strong, but i'm starting to feel a bit uneasy about woods' ability to really maximize this group. . . they've still been stout, but we aren't getting the impact plays from them that we have in the past few years. . . if we can't find a way to generate some turnovers, you can pretty much write this season off now. . .
    I felt like my response was perfect, and frankly, I'm a little pissed off no one saluted my damn brilliant comedy.
    *The statements above are my opinions, unless they are links, because then they are links, which wouldn't make them my opinions, and I suppose stats aren't necessarily opinion, but they are certainly presented to support an opinion. Proceed accordingly.

Quote Originally Posted by Buff View Post
    What is this, amateur hour? It's TNF against the Jets and you didn't think you'd need extra booze?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information