Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 37 45 46 47 48 49 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Giants 10/15/17

Adopted Bronco:
    Steve Atwater

What's the status on Emmanuel Sanders and Isaiah McKenzie?

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    All I've heard so far is that Emmanuel's x-ray was negative.

3. The Following User High Fived Davii For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    And I think that changing the defensive secondary scheme has been a mistake and plays away from what the strength of the secondary was. Maybe that has to do with losing Ware, but if that is the case then why did Elway let him go?
    I think you meant Ward? If so, they just believe Simmons has more athleticism and longevity. If you mean Ware... he didn't let him go, Ware retired.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 6m

Emmanuel Sanders, Isaiah McKenzie each have ankle sprains, but no breaks. They will miss game vs. LA Chargers at least, per source. #9sports

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

6. The Following 4 Users High Fived Denver Native (Carol) For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Seven View Post
    Orange & Blue 760‏ @OrangeBlue760 9m9 minutes ago

Vance Joseph to Dave Logan: “both guys (Sanders & McKenzie) have ankle sprains. They’re out this week, and will be week-to-week after that.”

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 4m4 minutes ago

Broncos QB Trevor Siemian not expected to miss time b/c of left (non-throwing) shoulder. Missed a series Sunday but said after he's "fine."

RT Menelik Watson could miss time with his calf injury. Vance Joseph to address media shortly.

Quote Originally Posted by VonDoom View Post

Broncos QB Trevor Siemian not expected to miss time b/c of left (non-throwing) shoulder. Missed a series Sunday but said after he's "fine."

I guess we didn't dodge a bullet

Quote Originally Posted by Timmy! View Post
    Effing school zones suck. It's only a matter of time before I get nailed in one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Valar Morghulis View Post
    I take the fat out of the pan once no longer hot, smear it all over my genitals, then enter consenting people with my tumescent member.

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 2m2 minutes ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph "Emmanuel Sanders suffered a right ankle sprain. He's going to be out this week. Week to week after that." @1043TheFan

Mike Klis‏Verified account @MikeKlis 2m2 minutes ago

More bad news: OL Billy Turner suffered broken right hand in 4th QTR while attempting to block Jason Pierre-Paul. Needs surgery. #9sports

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 2m2 minutes ago

Trevor Siemian’s MRI came out fine. Will play Sunday. Demaryius Thomas will play after an MRI revealed a lower leg bruise.

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 2m2 minutes ago

Menelik Watson is day-to-day with a calf injury, Joseph said.

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 1m1 minute ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph @1043TheFan "All options will be explored (at right tackle)."

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 51s51 seconds ago

Joseph said he's "not sure" if they'll make a move to bolster OL with Turner out and Watson day-to-day. Have Stephenson, Barbre as options.

Nick Kosmider‏Verified account @NickKosmider 2m2 minutes ago

Broncos coach Vance Joseph: "We have a chance to win on Sunday and be 3-0 in our division."

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 17s17 seconds ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph @1043TheFan "We had a plan for 88 (Engram) and we didn't get it done."

12. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 5s6 seconds ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph @1043TheFan "Trevor's decision making has been half and half, it hasn't been perfect...he understands that."

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver now7 seconds ago

“When our running game is clicking, that helps [Siemian] to play in a more relaxed form.” — Vance Joseph

Nick Kosmider‏Verified account @NickKosmider 30s30 seconds ago

Vance Joseph said the Broncos didn't make the Giants pay enough for loading box. "Big plays were there. We didn't make them."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 52s53 seconds ago

#Broncos Joseph "Our formula is dfferent. It's run and play action. We had plays, and didn't make them. We have to run football better"

Andrew Mason‏Verified account @MaseDenver 31s32 seconds ago

Joseph: “It’s really a small-picture focus right now.” Not focused on the 3-game road swing, just one game vs. Chargers.

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 12s13 seconds ago

#Broncos VJ on McManus. "He's a worker. He will work himself out of this. He's got to get back into rhythm." @DenverChannel

Nick Kosmider‏Verified account @NickKosmider now3 seconds ago

VJ on Broncos' defense: "We're playing good football. Not great football." Laments team's four takeaways, among league's lowest.

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 21s22 seconds ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph says they are determining whether or not to bring someone up at WR (off the PS) or sign a free agent @1043TheFan
    Last edited by VonDoom; 10-16-2017 at 02:44 PM.

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Damn. I thought Billy Turner at least looked serviceable when he came in for Watson.

15. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

GEM

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

More bad news: OL Billy Turner suffered broken right hand in 4th QTR while attempting to block Jason Pierre-Paul. Needs surgery. #9sports

Menelik Watson is day-to-day with a calf injury, Joseph said.

#Broncos Vance Joseph @1043TheFan "All options will be explored (at right tackle)."

Joseph said he's "not sure" if they'll make a move to bolster OL with Turner out and Watson day-to-day. Have Stephenson, Barbre as options.

Trevor Siemian’s MRI came out fine. Will play Sunday.
    Reminds me of last year's OL and QB sitch. Some rando in a Broncos jersey lining up outside RG like it's drama class auditions for football player. And a QB that likes to move in the pocket to enhance his sackability.

It's like hot tub time machine, but with suck. Cold tub time machine.
    Last edited by Hawgdriver; 10-16-2017 at 04:25 PM. Reason: can't tell left from right
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

17. The Following User High Fived Hawgdriver For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Miller Time

Cecil Lammey‏Verified account @CecilLammey 5s6 seconds ago

#Broncos Vance Joseph @1043TheFan "Trevor's decision making has been half and half, it hasn't been perfect...he understands that."

Nick Kosmider‏Verified account @NickKosmider 30s30 seconds ago

Vance Joseph said the Broncos didn't make the Giants pay enough for loading box. "Big plays were there. We didn't make them."

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 52s53 seconds ago

#Broncos Joseph "Our formula is dfferent. It's run and play action. We had plays, and didn't make them. We have to run football better"
    I think this is a big issue.....our offense does not function without a ground game. Period. And in today's NFL that is a major problem. Giants loaded box and went man to man a lot and we could not take advantage of that. Did not see many "pick plays" that McCoy used with manning. Or hitting the slot guy much with their weak CB defending.

19. The Following User High Fived NightTerror218 For This Post:

GEM

Troy Renck‏Verified account @TroyRenck 5m5 minutes ago

#Broncos McKenzie told me suffered low ankle sprain. That's good news. @DenverChannel

21. The Following User High Fived VonDoom For This Post:

GEM

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    The problem for me is the lack of improvement in the pocket presence area. He repeats the same mistakes and has shown 0 devlopment. I want him to do well, but the last two games have made me extremely skeptical of him. I still prefer him over Brock and have more questions about Lynch. Denver is just screwed at QB and that is on Elway, same with not addressing the ILB position, LG, and RT.

And I think that changing the defensive secondary scheme has been a mistake and plays away from what the strength of the secondary was. Maybe that has to do with losing Ware, but if that is the case then why did Elway let him go?

If we are going to do better on offense, McCoy has to figure out something with Siemian and work on a style that can help him out. The offense looks like it has no composure, no hustle, and no direction. If the run game gets shut down then it's lights out.

Someone should create a virtual reality headset that coaches can load scenarios into and use that to work with player development.
    You are beyond over reacting about the defense just becase they had one sub par game they all of a sudden arent the number one defense in the league through 5 game's? Even after last night there still likely to be number one. The defense had a semi off night and once again the offense led by Trevor could do absolutely nothing but put our struggling defense is worst spots and go 3 and punt consistently. Our defense is just fine, scheme is just fine, engram was just a match up problem for the inside backers.

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information