Page 45 of 50 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 ... LastLast

Thread: Broncos Gameday Thread: Broncos vs Giants 10/15/17

Adopted Bronco:
    Meck

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoJoe View Post
    This might be moved or deleted, but did anyone else think Al Michaels' comment about Weinstein last night was funny? I did, but he's getting blasted for it, and later (during the broadcast) apologized.
    I wasn't offended by it in any way, but it just seemed lame to me. Just topical nonsense.

Also, I think the broncos were the ones who got weinsteined anyway.

2. The Following User High Fived wayninja For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Javonte Williams

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    No, it doesn't look worse. None of Minny's QB's can stay healthy and Sloter still doesn't sniff the field there. Mitch Trubisky is good proof that just because you tear up the preseason doesn't mean you'll look good in the regular season. If anyone thinks Sloter would have come in here and played great this season, you're kidding yourself.
    You just don't get it.

Unless you think Oz is the long term answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sting
    "You know cos I just lost my parents--both my parents died in the same year...to this day, people come up to me and say 'my dad died and that album really meant a lot to me,' which is very nourishing {pats heart} for a songwriter to hear that your songs have a utility beyond just their own solace, that it actually helps other people."

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by BroncoWave View Post
    No, it doesn't look worse. None of Minny's QB's can stay healthy and Sloter still doesn't sniff the field there. Mitch Trubisky is good proof that just because you tear up the preseason doesn't mean you'll look good in the regular season. If anyone thinks Sloter would have come in here and played great this season, you're kidding yourself.
    Well, his play helped his team win yesterday, so, there's that.

This might be moved or deleted, but did anyone else think Al Michaels' comment about Weinstein last night was funny? I did, but he's getting blasted for it, and later (during the broadcast) apologized.
    I thought it was hilarious but as soon as he said it I knew people would get upset.

Definitely made the right choice to go see the Dodgers and watch JT get the walk off homer. Helluva good time with my brother, and 50k other screaming idiots.

As for this game right here, after reading through a couple pages of this thread I am not sure I really even want to spend the time to watch it. Probably will but not looking forward to it at all...

7. The Following User High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Paul George

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post
    Definitely made the right choice to go see the Dodgers and watch JT get the walk off homer. Helluva good time with my brother, and 50k other screaming idiots.

As for this game right here, after reading through a couple pages of this thread I am not sure I really even want to spend the time to watch it. Probably will but not looking forward to it at all...
    Don't bother if you haven't. Nothing to learn really. We got dominated in virtually every important facet of the game.

9. The Following User High Fived NightTrainLayne For This Post:

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog View Post

Don't, it will just friggen piss you off.

On to the Chargers then...

12. The Following 2 Users High Fived LawDog For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    Always King87

I don't like missing games regardless if it is an ass kicking. Most recent, other than this game, I sat through was the Seahawks/BRONCOS SB.

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    I don't like missing games regardless if it is an ass kicking. Most recent, other than this game, I sat through was the Seahawks/BRONCOS SB.
    I didn't make it through that SB. I went and washed dishes and cleaned up the kitchen after making a big spread for that stupid effing game.

Adopted Bronco:
    Kendall Hinton!

Quote Originally Posted by Nomad View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I didn't make it through that SB. I went and washed dishes and cleaned up the kitchen after making a big spread for that stupid effing game.
    I watched the whole game. I even watched every single game of our horrid 4-12 season.

16. The Following User High Fived BroncoJoe For This Post:

Adopted Bronco:
    DT

I watched the whole game. I even watched every single game of our horrid 4-12 season.
    Me too. I haven't even missed a game while I was deployed. Of course, that was because some good folks made DVDs and mailed them to me, so I was late but still got to watch. Thanks TNed!

18. The Following 6 Users High Fived Davii For This Post:

I couldn't do it, my dad's flat screen about got punched so I walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by GEM View Post
    I couldn't do it, my dad's flat screen about got punched so I walked away.
    I've only turned off two games in the last decade or so. Both involved Kyle Orton. Last night's game with shaved Kyle Orton and the Raiders blowout...

Adopted Bronco:
    Phillip, Demaryius, Derek, Shane, Von,

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 22m

Siemian's avg time to throw, per @PFF: 2.64 seconds, tied for 16th. Carr No. 1 with 2.09 seconds. Brady is 18th with 2.65 seconds

Nicki Jhabvala‏Verified account @NickiJhabvala 25m

Per PFF, Trevor Siemian has a 103.5 rating with a clean pocket. Drops to 35.1 when under presssure. Siemian pressured on 34.8% of dropbacks.

Thanks to MasterShake for my great signature
    Rest in Peace - Demaryius (88) - Darrent (27) - Damien (29) - Kenny (11)
    #7 - JOHN - #44 - FLOYD - #80 - ROD
    THIS ONES FOR JOHN
    WOULD YOU RATHER WIN UGLY, OR LOSE PRETTY?

Go
Shop AFC Champions and Super Bowl gear at the official online Pro Shop of the Denver Broncos!

Thread Information